1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Lian Li launches Bora Lite 120 case fans

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 18 May 2018.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Staff Administrator

Read more

2. spolsh

spolsh Active Member

See, I read that and thought Bora ! Bora ! Bora ! , then realised that's wrong.

3. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

UK pricing for the fans has not yet been announced but lets face it, they're probably going to cost £45 a pop because Lian Li believes light weight metal is somehow important for the construction of inanimate objects that sit on a desk never to be moved.

4. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

I've never understood the love for Lian-Li tbh...

5. Anfield

Anfield Well-Known Member

Resident #1 Lian Li fanboy here, I'd say about 90% of that love is simply due to nostalgia dating back to the times when other manufacturers where still failing to produce cases where you didn't cut your fingers and PC components where still interesting.

That said, for me the love starts and stops at cases, I wouldn't pay them any money for random rebadged RGB fan #774354645.

6. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

I'll fight ya for that title!

I've had pretty much every type of Lian Li - from mITX cubes to modded and customised super towers. But yeah, it's been increasingly harder to justify the prices now that the likes of Phanteks, Bitfenix and In-Win have started offering 90% of the build quality for 50% of the price.

Still, anyone who has watercooled or modded owes Lian Li some appreciation - they were one of the pioneers for really designing cases that provided that flexibility out the box.

Tags: Add Tags