1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Libyan NTC Islamists Destroying British and Commonwealth War Cemetery Benghazi

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Dwarfer, 2 Mar 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dwarfer

Dwarfer What's a Dremel?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=54c_1330621949

This should be a sharp wake up call for any of you drones who bought the mass media's portayal of the Libyan rebels and freedom-loving heroes. In reality, it was largely run by Al Qaida and Islamists with tribal elements (the same as it was/is in Egypt and Syria).

You only have to peruse the Libya threads here to see how many people swallowed the media trash without questioning it.

WAKE UP.

Last edited: 2 Mar 2012
    KidMod-Southpaw likes this.
  2. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Last time I checked, starting a thread got you a 3-day ban, but ah well. Not to mention, I feel banning you when you start a thread means that we do not get a full explanation of why you posted and what you feel.

I totally condemn these actions. Desecration of a grave, no matter what religion, is something I cannot stand.

However, all I saw is a few people. These may be rebels: but they are not representative of all the rebels. Yes : technically, we have helped these people who desecrate graves, but we helped so many other people who are respectable and are glad to be free from Gadaffi rule.

Also, this is NO excuse to burn the Koran. We have no idea what religion these people are: for all we know, they're atheist. And it's an insult to all Muslims : the Koran is a very important part of many peoples' lives.

If you really feel anger by these people who desecrated graves, be above them. Avoid provocative action. Show that we have the moral high ground, and give them no reason to commit horrible actions.

EDIT: You added a tad onto your last post.

I can understand how there were been Islamic elements of the revolution. And the Rebels are not totally clean: there were cases of torture.

Yet, we must look at the other reasons for the uprising. There was details from the Wikileaks Cables, as well as the Revolutions nearby. Political opponents were arrested, and people started to rebel. They were sick of the oppression.

There would have been Al Qaida members fighting and trying to convince people to follow their cause too. However, what has came out of this: a stable interm Government, who are creating a basic set of rules regarding the upcoming elections. Women must be allowed to be candidates.

The vast majority of parties are moderate Islamic - this is expected, as the country is mainly Islamic. There is little threat from such a country. I see no reason to be worried.

Last edited: 2 Mar 2012
  3. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

The problem is, Dwarfer is not into explaining himself or debating his views. Like any extremist, he just wants to have his rant and rage.

Three day ban, Dwarfer. Don't say you weren't warned.

G0UDG likes this.
  4. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

30 guys vandalise a cemetery in North Africa.

QED Islam

5. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

QED British secularism?

Of course not. There are assholes everywhere. Don't tar the whole population with their brush.

G0UDG likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.