1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning Lightning MacQueen EVO

Discussion in 'Modding' started by terrierizer, 12 Jan 2012.

1. terrierizer

terrierizer What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know this has been done with the 2 wheel version of this tv making it an all in one pc. My plan is to make this a pc only with the screen etc seperate. This will give me more room to allow more choice with the internals. I'm still in the planning process of my other project but I'm hoping to get this underway pretty much straight away. If room allows I would like to watercool the system with a self built reservoir replacing the screen. Any ideas guys? :eyebrow:

2. terrierizer

I have all the parts that are missing from the pictures. I was thinking off putting some of the parts in the side pods and maybe led's underneath. May even put the reservoirs in the wheels.

3. terrierizer

Removal of original hardware

[​IMG]

that's the back off

[​IMG]

carefull removal acomplished

[​IMG]

side view

[​IMG]

front view

[​IMG]

I'm not using this board, just using it to size up my options. I'll probably go for an Asus ROG micro ATX board.

[​IMG]

Just in the process of stripping it down totally. I'm going to build a sub frame to sit inside the case to house the components so I can remove the back if I need to get at the components.

4. terrierizer

change of plan

I've now decided to butcher an old 15" Dell monitor and make it an all in one pc. :D