1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Link 'n' Park - Meteora

Discussion in 'General' started by Fowler, 24 Mar 2003.

1. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Mail me, the address is in my profile.

2. Bulb66

Bulb66 What's a Dremel?

"man i love the window, u get em special made?"

Hi, No i made it all used some Self Adhesive Clear Film from http://www.dcdata.net/.

Check out my web site in about a week for a How-To.

Oh got the pictures from the Linkin Park web site though the new album's menu thing.

Bulb66

3. Alekin

Alekin Minimodder

I must say it is a great album, but it dosn't come close to hybrid theory, i heard papercut on the radio and bought the album a few days later. the same with meteora, i heard somwhere i belong and bought it. It may not be everyones cup of tea but at least it got me out of the garage craze.

Alex

4. danielctull

danielctull What's a Dremel?

Definately more ROCK in there! Love this album... My favourite track is Easier To Run, although track 1 comes close ;) I think the lead up on 1 to 2 is great :thumb:

I put Hybrid Theory and Meteora on a tape to listen to on my first long car drive, my dad didn't appreciate Meteora that much, although he doesn't mind Hybrid Theory.:clap:

5. :Galokin:

:Galokin: Guest

yeah its definately the album im gonna cruise along to when i get my drivin license!

6. penski

penski BodMod

7. danielctull

danielctull What's a Dremel?

I haven't got my licence yet though... thats the reason dad was with me! :eek:

8. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

yeah! that's nice to hear for once, i slagged off Linkin Park, then when they brought out this album, i was shocked, they grew up to produce a well thought out album with some songs that meant something to non-thirteen year olds. :clap: :clap: :rock:

Placebo's album is also rather excellent, though not as good as past IMO.

9. Astrum

Astrum Dare to dream.

It's a good album, but it will never top Hybrid Theory. I don't think anything will top that.