1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors List your favorite cars!

Discussion in 'General' started by scopEDog, 2 Apr 2002.

1. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Here are pictures of 1 single COBRA , warning , HUGE pictures and ALOT of them

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

ok , what is superimpressed ?

what is pressed ?

what is CG ?

speak normal people, this is a CAR thread , not a ... difficult word thread ...

3. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

CRIMINY! THAT TOOK FOREVER TO LOAD AND I'M ON CABLE!!! Wait, that's why it took so long! :D
    Also, I saw 6 replicas and 2 REAL cobra s/c's yesterday and the day before. One of them still in the original polished form. No paint, no interior. SOOOOOOO beautiful. I wish I coulda gotten pictures. Also, I don't know what it is, but there was something in the ford display, next to the GT40, that was absolutely stunning! And, with the 2003 mustangs... I can finally say they are no longer distasteful. 660hp and a low-end. I want one :)

4. MrBadidea

MrBadidea What's a Dremel?

Superimposed means that a Pictue of the car has been put into the Picture of the background later.

Pressed is a figure of speech- like if you were going to make somebody say something about something.

CG = Computer Generated

5. Raven

Raven What's a Dremel?

For me the older muscle cars really yank my crank shaft... hehe

1974 Mustang Convertable, metalic blue.
    1972 Dodge charger

Still trying to convince my uncle to sell...

6. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

I knew a guy that had an Auto Crafters Cobra and he couldn't hardly drive it out of first without fishtailing ... soooo much power in a car that hardly wieghs anything :eeek:

I'd love to have one out on a nice stretch but I would kill myself on a winding mountain road for sure.

7. Elemental

Elemental What's a Dremel?

I once saw a Cobra with 1500hp on TV!!!

There was a fox tail or something attached to the car's key and when the guy steped on the gas, the tail was flying horizontally.

Sooooooo cool! :D

8. Thermite

Thermite What's a Dremel?

alright, sorry for my double post, bad Thermite, bad bad!

Someone can slap me if you want. Anywho, here are some pics of my favorite cars:

Ferrari Enzo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bugatti Veyron
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lotus Esprit
    [​IMG]

Aston Martin DB7GT
    [​IMG]

more coming soon...

9. Thermite

Zonda C12S
    [​IMG]

Ferrari F40LM
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Audi RS6
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and in a minute i'll have my 3mb jpg of Ford's new GT40 up. I've got 65 pictures, each jpegs, and each over 1mb in size. They're f#ckin huge.

i've got over 900mb in car pictures. all either jpg, png or gif
    yea, i'm a bit of a car nut o_0 Working at a Ferrari/Maserati/Land Rover dealership(s) doesn't help either :)

10. Thermite

ah crap, i was browsin through earlier posts and noticed that i already linked to me huge ass picture of the GT40. I've got plenty more though :)

11. djgizmo

djgizmo 1337 pimp

12. Thermite

yea i did, but i don't like it. It doesn't raise your post count ;)

13. bradford010

bradford010 Bradon Frohman

And that's called 'spam'.

You know, I think in mod language that actually says 'Please zero my post count' :hehe:

14. djgizmo

djgizmo 1337 pimp

15. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

Ferrari Testarossa
    Lamborghini Diablo
    BMW Z3
    Corvette
    Jeep Wrangler (not exactly a car, but still)

16. Thermite

thats not spam. Spam is where you post over and over and over and over and over and over and over useless crap.

that was quazi useless, but not worthy of spam

17. djgizmo

djgizmo 1337 pimp

well different people have different definitions for the word "SPAM". I think most people here would agree with me when i say "more than one post in a row is spam" "Use the ____ing edit button" especially if the posts don't contain any real significant value at all
    look dude; we all hate spam... it wastes our time and there's also the fact that it makes the people who spam look better due to their high post counts(at least in the eyes of the n0085). So just don't bother doing it... if the only reason you post is for post count, you might as well not bother... Ask yourself: "what's worse for my image; a low post count, or me spamming up all the threads?"
    and that's when it hits you...
    we could make 100 different threads about spam and still solve nothing. in fact i'm spamming as we speak just posting about it.
    But let's not let spamming ruin our day... it ain't that bad yet... there's nothing wrong with posting a "hey that's a really nice mod there dude" every once in a while because if we didn't do that, we'd get only negative feedback whenever we post something... which then puts us off the whole idea of being part of the forums.
    I know some forums where they'll lock your account if you make pointless topics(i'm talking 2 or 3). those forums ain't any fun...
    I think we all agree that Bt's policies on spamming are very reasonable... otherwise we probably wouldn't be part of these forums in the first place. you be reasonable and so will we.
    I ain't attacking any particular individual with this post... i'm just making a point.
    I think that about wraps that up.

18. Thermite

I completely understand. I too hate spam,and yes.. that could be spam.
    For that I am sorry, and it will not happen again. Sometimes i get a lil happy and just type type type

19. Thermite

alright, for quite some time my favoire car has been the Aston Martin Vantage V600. As far as I know, its the only production car to come with 2!! supercargers!!
    it weighs 5170 pounds, 600hp/600ft lbs of torque, and does 0-60 in 4.3s, and has a top speed of 200mph. I recently found my Road and Track from a few years ago (99 i think) that had a 2 page article on it, so I scanned it, and here it is:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

For the record, the unpainted steel was the original "colour" My best guess on the white streaks is that happened from sunlight reflecting off the body... Or the cameraman just couldn't help himself and got a little overexcited :worried: :worried:

Tags: