1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Logitech G11 assembly guide

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TTmodder, 13 Jul 2009.

1. TTmodder

TTmodder Hammertime

Well long story short, i disassembled my Logitech g11 keyboard to clean it, because i spilled cola in it and the keys got all sticky.
    Problem is after i disassembled and cleaned it, i was gone for 3 days, and now i forget how to assemble it correctly. :duh:
    Anyone who happens to have some sort of assembly guide for it would be appreciated. :D

2. gaz_360

gaz_360 Make that change

lol, thats the sort of thing I would do :thumb:

Anyway, this is probably not what your looking for, but here is a pic to help you with the layout, or do you mean a guide on how to pyhisically put it together?

Gaz :)

3. DarkBanana

DarkBanana What's a Dremel?

tried youtube? you really need video or pictures at the very least...

4. TTmodder

TTmodder Hammertime

All right figured it out, googled a shitload of reviews and a little more common sense, and I've got it assembled correctly.

5. Tesla effect

Tesla effect AKA ZombieKiller1

I just did the same thing but with a bottle of San Miguel :wallbash::nono::duh: Google is so useless at times. Didn't fancy using the dishwasher tech in the latest CPC edition. Just ripped it apart no problem but perhaps a little bit too hasty. If you bookmarked the guides you found I would appreciate it if you could post them.

6. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

I thought you meant you took a bottle of San Miguel apart and now need to reassemble it. :lol: long day!

7. Tesla effect

:D indeed.

Its going to be relatively straight forward aside from a couple of tiny rubber/plastic spacer bits, one fell out when first opening it up & the other when I removed the led strips. Just isn't obvious where they go, may not even be that important but saying that they must have been there to serve some purpose.

8. Tesla effect

Piece of p155 by the way. Ready for 4 some TF2 now :D