1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Logitech G11

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 3 Jun 2007.

1. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

I have to say, i love my G15, its such a nice keyboard to use, yea, it is a big keyboard, but you get used to it.

Sam

2. Bluephoenix

Bluephoenix Spoon? What spoon?

I guess my ealier comment stemmed from a strong dislike of the ergo keyboards, and most other non-logitech keyboards except the eclipse.

In future I'll just stop typing replies at 1 in the morning to avoid foolishness..... :worried:

3. Bladestorm

Bladestorm New Member

I love my G15 :) I'm fairly sure I paid about £35 for mine, it had been out here for a few months at the time and hadn't quite hit the level of overdemand that caused the price to rise later.

As to the volume control question, on the G15 anyway, the media program will come to the forefront of the LCD and display a volume bar when you twiddle the volume dial :)

Probably the #1 program I use the LCD for is one that shows teamspeak information (its a lot better than the support the ventrillo people added for it into there program too imho) though the media info and clock programs see a lot of use and having fraps frame rate graph on there can be handy at times too.

4. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

I used to be a Logitech guy when it came to input devices- the webcams were the best, I had a basic but very nice Delux Access keyboard and the MX500 was an awesome mouse. Yet personally I feel Microsoft have sorta caught up now- they now sell HD video webcams, have improved the keyboard range with some nice ergo and media keyboards and their mice are pretty nifty too, esp in the laptop department. The G15 look really appealing when I first saw it but after buying an ergonomic keyboard I can't see a standard one appealing to me as much anymore.

<A88>

Tags: Add Tags