1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Logitech MX rev rant (update, more fun!)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Burnout21, 28 Jul 2009.

1. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Excellent! You see it was just a big mistake by some new employee that you faced.

2. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

I thought that might be the case, even the box came inside a plastic bag everything smelling of that horrid new plastic aroma.

well its all sorted now, the new mouse glides so nicely and feels a little more responsive than my last one.

3. fev

fev Industry Fallout

you know you can buy new periph smell yeh? Comes in a small can.. used on all good refurbs.

*not one part of this is a lie, new periph in a can exists...

4. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

I actually want to stab you now! lol!

I know you can get, new car smell in a can, so your beaten up car can smell fresh and new on the inside, but make you cry outside.

5. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

They don't do this. You know when a product is refurb or not, smell or no smell.
    Their is always dust and/or minor scratches, and/or open package of a refurb.

6. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Hence why the first replacement was not to my liking, it was clean, but showed signs of light use, and refused to charge, so DOA wasn't an option.

I recon someone sent the whole lot back as it was a DOA for them, then it somehow got sent to me..