1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music looking for 2 pairs of buds for running.

Discussion in 'General' started by silk186, 18 Jul 2015.

1. silk186

silk186 Derp

I'm looking for a pair or headphones for my fiance. She wants them for running. She will typically run for around 1-1.5 hours at a time so they need to be able to handle sweat. She is looking for something that sounds OK and would prefer that it is wireless. She is not an audiophile but always gets shocked from the buds that come with phones. Budget is £60

I'm also lookng for something for myself. I have a pair or shure se215, I love the sound but not the quality. I have the clear version and can see a lot of condensation on the inside. I wear mine all the time so I don't want to faff about with charging so I prefer wired. The Shure also have a poor cable. I like the in-ear design but the cable does not keep it's shape flips off of my ear. I bought a pair of Sennheiser CX 475 when they were on for £20 as a cheap replacement but I'm not very happy with the sound quality. I'm thinking of trying a pair of Sony MDR-EX650AP.