1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networks Looking for Entanet ISP...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by voodoo2k4, 21 Dec 2009.

1. voodoo2k4

voodoo2k4 Ghetto Modder

Hi,

I am looking for a new isp. Preferably an entanet reseller with the old rolling 30 day contract.

Trouble is I need one with a package that has unlimted off peak usage and say 30gb a day for now. However once I have moved out next summer a package of 10gb would suffice for them.

Anyone suggest a suitable re-seller or indeed any 20 quid or less bt based (no llu) isp that will let me download at night and be usuable by day!

Thanks,

Dean.

2. Hovisloaf

Hovisloaf What's a Dremel?

i dont believe that is possible in wales mate

3. Fazed

Fazed Minimodder

Not sure about Entanet, but the only BT resellers that I know of, offering unlimited usage for around the £20 mark are;

www.demon.net - Home 2+ Package.
    http://broadband.o2.co.uk - Access Package.

Both are advertised as being "Unlimited Usage", but have a Fair Use Policy which you'll need to scrutinise to see if it fits your needs.

4. Panomama

Panomama I once signed up on uniform dating

Dont use Demon.

5. darkorb

darkorb What's a Dremel?

It's unlikely, more so for that price.

30GB a day/peak will cost you a pretty penny. Out of curiosity, any reason for preferring Enta resellers? (Not that there's anything wrong with them).

+1 for O2 btw, I have Be* as my second connection here and they have been faultless - they are owned by O2 so I guess it's a good yardstick to go by.

I'd have a check through SamKnows to see what you can get realistically.

6. Fazed

Fazed Minimodder

The o2 package I suggested is the Access Package. It's designed for people who don't live in an area whre the exchange is LLU'd with Be* kit. It's delivered over BT hardware.

7. darkorb

darkorb What's a Dremel?

Yea I know, still the same company though :)

8. Hg

Hg The game known as life

im with ADSL24 http://adsl24.co.uk/
    They are a entanet reseller, been with them for years now and so far they have been very good, before that i was with Multiplay dsl before that went tits up
    Im on their Home 30 package giving me 30GB peak download limit and unlimited off peak, for £18.90 a month on rolling 30 day contract

9. Edge102030

Edge102030 Son, i am disappoint.

Can i ask why not to use Demon? My dad works for the company that owns demon and so we get demon internet for free and the service is very good, and mostly reliable(don't use their dns servers though, quite unreliable). See here for alternative and free dns servers http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/2009/12/04/google-launches-public-dns/1.