1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling looking for gf4 block

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by weazel666, 9 Jan 2003.

1. weazel666

weazel666 What's a Dremel?

wow haven't posted on here in a while .. anyhow to cut a long story short my geforce2 gts finally gave up the ghost for some unknown reason and i've been using a really old voodo 3 of a botu 3 months .. i have finally got around to getting a new card the gf4 asus v8420 . not delux v ... anyhow as we all know how fans are anoying .. i'm after putting a block on it, as i'm still trying to have silent running .. ...... after stripping a dehumidifier and making a water chiller out of it i could get water temps to about -6 underload ..... but the compressor makes such a racket i've taken it out of the loop until i can be arsed to try and sound proof it ... but i realised when i was at the pub . a while back that that aluminum beer kegs are a perfect sump .... got me one of the small ones and it's keeping my water temps below 12c now .. mind u my room is a bit cold as well ...... god i've waffled .opps

anyhow i was looking at the gf4 blocks on extremecooling .. well looking but there is no info on them, not even a pic.... do they fit all gf 4's or what?

2. Haddy

Haddy World Domination

Yea its probably the danger den gf4 block

[​IMG]

Might wanna email them to confirm

Tags: