1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Looking for suggestions on a new mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Pubkrooz, 2 Aug 2017.

1. Pubkrooz

Pubkrooz I Break Stuff

Hi All,

I'm currently using a Corsair Vengeance M90 which is on its last legs.

I have looked at a few mice but cant really find one with a similar enough layout to it.

I was hoping for at-least 4 buttons on the left with a spot for my thumb (like the m90) so that rules out the Scimitar.

I even looked at a new unopened m90 but don't fancy spending the insane amount they want for it.

What do you guys suggest?

Thanks
    Pub

2. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

As an M95 owner, I'd suggest getting an M90 or M95.
    There's a refurbished M90 for 30 quid on Corsair's own website and the M95 is 65 quid which isn't bad IMHO.

3. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

What about the SteelSeries Rival 500? I think that was almost a clone of the M90 and was criticised for being so at the time. Nice mouse though and should be £20-30 cheaper than a new M90.

4. Pubkrooz

Pubkrooz I Break Stuff

Thanks proxess i did look at the refurbished one on their site but it seems to time out every time i asked it to find a retailer stocking one? I may just grab he m95

Sentinel I'm fairly sure that's as close to it as I'm going to get failing another m90. thanks

Last edited: 3 Aug 2017
  5. Hwedi

Hwedi What's a Dremel?

Well to be honest there is alot of options you can choose from. Me personally I'm using Corsair sabre rgb mouse for about 4 years now and I couldn't been more happier. Simple design really good weight and no need for the extra buttons like the sniper button on the m65, other great mouse if you willing to spend a bit more would be the logitech G502 with adjustable weights lots of good reviews and really good for fps games