1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/V Looking for wireless headphones

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by oblivion181, 5 Feb 2013.

1. oblivion181

oblivion181 What's a Dremel?

Hey, I recently sat on my steelseries headphones which has kept me happy for several years now and they are a little bit beyond repair I think. Anyway, I thought I might try replacing.
    I am looking for wireless (I really hate wires), however I have tried wireless in the past and althouhg have been ok they were cheap (£30-£40) and if I was listening to something quite they had an annoying buzz, I want to try and eliminate this problem as much as possible as I am likely to want to use these to listen to my guitar as well as films/games etc. I also want to make sure that the cups fit over my ears completly otherwise headphones tend to hurt my ears. Having them surround sound would be a bonus but not really necessary. I know that these are not going to be cheap but I dont want to be spending over £200 if possible.

Thanks for any help.

2. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

I don't know how much it cost in the U.K... I am still doing research, but I have my eyes on the Sennheiser RS 170. There is the RS 180 which is identical but open headphones. instead of closed.

3. oblivion181

oblivion181 What's a Dremel?

They look interesting, certainly within my price range. I also forgot to mention I hate the leather/plastic covered cups, I will only consider if I can get them with a soft material.