1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Season 2 (obviously, possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-16, 21 Sep 2005.

1. quack

quack Minimodder

She's cast as a moody character, because she does it so well, and without acting too!! :D

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Either that or going out and pretending to be a lesbian to get attention. What is she, 15? Seen it all before, luv, but when you do it, it aint sexy.

3. John Cena

John Cena What's a Dremel?

OMG DID ANYONE SEE TONIGHTS EPISODE???????

IAM SPEECHLESS

4. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

Interesting episode this week.

I found it strange that Locke was so trusting of Michael considering the holes in this story. I wouldn't expect any more of Jack but Locke is usually the more skeptical one.

Another thing that is strange is that Michael would try to get everyone to attack the others. If it was just Henry he wanted then surely he'd go and distract everyone some other way. He didn't really seem to have a plan especially considering how reluctant he was to do what he did. It makes me wonder about the actual circumstances in which he left the others and was found by Jack and Kate.

Anyway look's like we can all stop moaning about Anna Lucia and whether or not she is a bad actress / bad person.

5. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Perhaps Michael has joined the "Others" for whatever reason (brainwashed, etc). Tell the Losties that the Others are in shambles, Losties come in guns a blazin' to find the Others in very good health, and very much armed. It's almost like he's leading them into a trap.

Either way, Michael is my hero, because he had the audacity to do what everyone else wanted to do...get rid of that whiney lesbian wannabe.

Poor Hurley. I wonder how he'll take a ll of this?

-monkey

6. quack

quack Minimodder

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Poor Libby! :( Just as Hurley was getting close to her.

I'm in two minds as to the outcome of the episode.

1. Michael didn't know they had Henry until the end, so he really wanted Jack et al to go in guns blazing. Once he knew about Henry he changed plans, and decided to use him to get Walt back.

2. Michael is hypnotised or brainwashed by the Others. He's going to let Henry go, and shoots himself to make it look like he was overpowered.

Ana-Lucia is dead - there is no coming back for the Rodriguez woman...PRAISE THE LORD!! Libby may survive being shot twice, nothing in the trailer about her though.

Maybe next week's preview will shed some light on what's going on, or not... the finale looks good though.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

roffles at you peeps :D

I truely have never been so gobsmacked at the end of an episode.
    Locke trusted him because he is MICHAEL. He's so strong willed and straight forward there's no reason not to trust him, but now that that happened it makes a lot of sense to him just falling out the jungle in the middle of the night

8. quack

quack Minimodder

Are you now a happy Bindi?

9. JesterQ

JesterQ What's a Dremel?

just watched ep 20 .. and OMG ! :jawdrop:

10. Murdoc

Murdoc Gas Mask..ZOMG

11. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

I'm not so sure. Cynthia Watros (Libby) has signed on to do another show. Very few actors can pull off being in two shows at the same time. If she's going to star in a different show, then she's as good as dead.

-monkey

12. John Cena

John Cena What's a Dremel?

just wondering, why does everyone hate ana lucia?

13. alextwo

alextwo <a href="http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost.php?p

I reckon Libby will survive, she can't have been holding that blanket for no reason. And AFAIK they've filmed all the episodes for this season so maybe she films for the other show during the break between this season and next?

14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It only added to my god-smackness. It was like a light shone through my window and god had answered my prayers.

15. Ab$olut

Ab$olut What's a Dremel?

This ep was so predictable as in what will happen in the next ones I agree they will all go there guns blazing to this 'camp' with one of the facilitys nothing is there untill they enter while they are all in there the others try to kill them or imprison them.I think michael wasn't brainwashed but he was turned by them finding out why they want to take children and they sent him on a misson.

16. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

All I can say is:
    "NOOOESSS!
    Annalucia
    !! NOOESSS!"

My fave character after Locke and Sawyer... :\

17. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

The others told michael that if they got Henry back they'd give him Walt. Simple.

18. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

I don't know. They obviously want Walt for some reason. If they wanted to let Micheal and Walt go home in return for Henry they would have made the trade with Jack. Michael said he hadn't seen Walt so maybe they said we'll let you see Walt if you get Henry back but we're still gunna keep him.

Edit: Oh, and Michael shot himself in the arm so he's obviously going to stay in the hatch and pretend he was shot by Henry. If he was gunna trade with Walt wouldn't he make sure he went back with Henry instead of trusting them to release Walt?

19. quack

quack Minimodder

I don't agree that they'd just give Walt back either. They went to all that trouble to take him off the raft,
    they won't just swap him for Henry

20. orb

orb satisfying.

Only one thing i can say to that ep.. M-M-M-Monst-er-er KILL . heh.