1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Season 2 (obviously, possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-16, 21 Sep 2005.

1. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

of course they're not going to swap him, but they could still say they would.

2. finboz

finboz What's a Dremel?

just watched episode 19 and got thinking perhaps they are all dead, what with locke and now rose's situation. :confused:
    lost = lost souls ?

3. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

The producers have dismissed the dream and purgatory idea several times.

And hurry up and watch eps 20 :)

4. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

Just saw the last episode and...

WTF!!!!
    :S

5. Orca

Orca What's a Dremel?

Just watched it too... jeez I was gobsmacked. But after reading the comments about it... sort of starting to make sense.

Still though, quite gobsmacked.. :S

6. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

I kind of thought he might have been brainwashed, but I dunno :S He just seemed so normal. He wasn't a trained actor, he seemed pretty convincingly michael imo.

Though I expect it could have been some sort of psychological trigger implanted in him - when he found out about the guy it was triggered and he just went awol (though he seemed to regret killing the hot one (not annalou-OMGCANIPLEASESMILEEVER-ise) - by the shocked an appaled look on his face).

Maybe he was just sent back on a sort of bargain as has been saidf - he killed a few of them and let the guy go, killed himself - and then walt would be ok. Though IMO walt is ok anyway, not in immediate danger, like the french womans child they want the @good ones@ to stay with them and work for them making some kind of @utopian@ civilisation where only the pure of heart deserve to live and there using the so called other ones to do all their doirty work and in the end - they will just be killed by the big black smoke thing (which will cleanse the island!).

Its all very religious tbh, I cant imagine how this would end and god is not a part of it.

7. quack

quack Minimodder

Ana-Lucia sheesh.

8. RTT

RTT #parp

Hahahaha, die Anna. Die :D

9. NuTech

NuTech Minimodder

I don't think the 'others' brainwashed Michel or anything like that. From what 'Henry' said when he attacked Anna-Lucia, the others appear to hate her (maybe because she killed one of them or is she just 'bad'?) and want revenge. Releasing Henry just fits nicely into the plan. Watch the scene again, Michel's objective seemed to be to kill Anna, nothing else.

It wouldn't take much to make him do it, he was already unstable. Pretty much "Kill Anna or your son dies" would do the trick.

Also, does anyone else get the impression there are two types of 'others'? There seems to be the 'important' others (doing the experiments, kidnap Walt etc) and the 'peasant' others who roam the jungle, scared of the 'important' ones and disagree with what they do (Henry is probably the latter, a nobody). Meh, just a thought.

10. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

Il admit i was pretty freaked out, when the last few minutes occured and Anna Lucia got shot and then libby, i thought "ok this cant be happening, i bet this is a dream and someone will wakeup or something" Pretty shocking i have to say that they were killed off so easily with no warning.

I wont miss any of them too much, Anna was annoying as hell and i dont blame that on the charectors script but mostly on the actress michelle rodriguez (or however you spell her name). The only type of charector that woman can play is the "tough bitch" which is basically what shes like in real life apparently so i wouldnt call what she does acting. I bet that woman shows up on the set, they hand her a script and say "go be yourself"

Libby....well sure im curious what she was doing in the nuthouse with hurley, that has sparked my curiousity but to be honest i dont ultimately care. Her presence i doubt will play any significant role in the island and the mysteries surrounding it so she wont be missed.

I seriously hope these people get their act together and make the show allot more interesting like the first series was, that had twists and turns and excitement almost every episode and it seems that once the creators have realised they dont have to keep delivering us this now that were hooked, they are taking their sweet time to milk the show as much as possible. Very annoying.

11. quack

quack Minimodder

I still doubt Libby is dead or will die. They clearly said "she's dead" on the preview for next week, not "they're dead". They may kill her off in a few episodes' time, but for now she's just wounded. IMO anyway.

And please... it's Ana-Lucia. Not Anna or Anna-Lucia. Spelling her name right isn't hard. Like Mr Eko not Mr Echo. That's not hard either.

12. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

Well i would have beeen genuinely sorry if you simply pointed me to my mistake in a better way but the way your phrased that, i couldnt care less how iv spelt it or if it bothers you.

13. quack

quack Minimodder

You're not the only person that comment is directed at. Plus I had already pointed out the correct spelling of her name only 5 posts ago.

14. apoogod

apoogod trix arent just for kids

Ana-Lucia is Anal for some :worried:

Who here thinks Jack's dad is alive and the father of clair? I sure do.

15. apoogod

16. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

That wasn't Claire...

Chill out man. Hardly a heinous crime.

17. apoogod

when did anyone say it was, the thinking is that the woman jack's dad went to see in sydney was claire's mom, making jack and claire siblings. She was late 30ish-40ish looking.

18. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

but claire had a boyfriend, she became pregnant while still with him so its safe to presume he was the father right? I recall her boyfriend was the guy who wanted to keep the baby originally. Unless their into some open relationship thing then i have no clue who the father is but i doubt it..

19. quack

quack Minimodder

I'm chilled, no worries there. :)
    She's dead now anyway.

I'm not sure that the woman Jack's father went to see could've been Claire's mother, although he did say "she's my daughter", Claire didn't live with her mother (although he may not have known that) and that woman didn't really look old enough to have a daughter as old as Claire.
    :blah:

20. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

roffle. Only time a reply about a dead woman is funny. Dont worry, she's dead, who gives a..

I think maybe Jack's dad had a relationship with a younger woman, perhaps extra marrital and they had a child but his father went off to america. Maybe he only just found out. Claire's only what, mid twentys, and her "mother" is easily 45, even if Jack's Dad is older. It's still possible imo.