1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Season 2 (obviously, possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-16, 21 Sep 2005.

1. Cyberbob:-)

Cyberbob:-) Member

The visionsJesterQ is on about.

One of thee visions is when Jack saw his Dad and followed him to part of the plane wreck, and led him to his dad's coffin, in series 1

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

That and Locke's plane?

3. Cyberbob:-)

Cyberbob:-) Member

Doesn't matter how much I look into it, I still can't work out what's gonna happen.

That's why I glued to it.... :D :D

4. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Does anyone else feel like they are all in some limbo reality after all being killed in the plane crash? The self defense mechanism on the island, locke being able to walk, random animals, etc etc. But then in some episodes surprise me and are quite normal.

5. quack

quack New Member

I've seen a lot of posts about people wondering if they're in purgatory, which is quite possible. I prefer to believe they did actually survive the crash though.

6. mary jane

mary jane New Member

I don´t belive that they are in a purgatory for a simple reason: If they were dead, how would be possible that clair´s baby was born there? He would be dead too, right?

7. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

The idea that they were all dead or in purgatory has been heavily denied by the writers/producers since Season 1 started in the states. I think if it was that, they would've said nothing rather than deny it.

8. quack

quack New Member

Unless they were trying to throw us all off the scent!

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

No, Hex is right. They would "neither confirm nor deny it" but instead feel it's such a bad idea that they never considered and dont want people to consider. It's almost sunset beaches "it was all a dream".

10. Theo

Theo New Member

I love LOST, I really do. But, does anyone else think that they're just going to milk the programme for all it's worth - for however many seasons without any particular clear conclusion in sight. Then they'll have a read upon all of the theories that the viewers are coming up with... then do the complete opposite - just to say "Ha ha! We're cleverer than all of you IRL!!!"?

11. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Yeah, Theo I agree. Ideally season 2 would be final one with all the plots wrapped and a clear conclusion. However I see it going on and on till no one understand anything and the interest factor goes away completly.

12. Lord_A

Lord_A Boom baby!

Aye, they're signed up for 8 seasons aren't they?

I just wish it was a 4 hour long movie or something, I can't stand the waiting every week, it's too good!!!

13. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

I hope not...I refuse to watch another six after this one - two or three is plenty imho.

14. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

Don't read this if you haven't seen the episode that just aired...

THE OTHERS ARE KIDS! :eeek: It's like some evil Neverland or something. :D

15. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Episode 5

Thank you Tek! I almost did /wipes brow

Gonna have to put "episode #" relationships in our posts in future methinks.

edit:
    AH-HAHAHA Owned Anna! OWNED you stupid mofo! You cant fish for ****! I feel far better now i got that out :):)

edit: NOOO 3 weeks till next lost :eeek: :waah: I cant wait that long, this episode was quite uneventful but still better than #4

Last edited by a moderator: 20 Oct 2005
  16. TekMonkey

ep. 2x05 (latest)

Am I correct in thinking that the others were kids who walked by? They had small legs/feet and one was carrying a teddy bear.
    Anyone else think that too? Other people I've talked to don't think so.

17. quack

quack New Member

Looked like kids to me! Good dialogue between Sawyer and Ana this week.

18. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Episode 2x05:

I thought that the last of The Others was a kid (due to the teddy bear), but I thought that the rest of them were adults (with lean legs from all the walking). It would certainly put a new twist on things if they are. Somehow I just don't see Sawyer backing down to a bunch of kids.

And I was glad to see Anna get her comeuppance. Her character has been bugging the crud out of me.

The sheer amount of spoiler tags in this thread makes me laugh!

-monkey

19. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Episode 5, I thought, was loads better than the last few, much more progress was actually made and it was generally more interesting. Can't wait for the next one (in three weeks! :duh: ) which should be a lot better
    if Walt returns and someone dies.

20. TekMonkey

My prediction is Shannon will die, although the producers might not want to get rid of one of the cute girls :p