1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors LPG car????

Discussion in 'General' started by lord nicon21, 20 Aug 2005.

1. lord nicon21

lord nicon21 sexy *******

hi guys and girls i'm hoping some of you can help me, i'v done a seach and looked around but still need some help.

i'm looking in to getting a car with LPG as it cost 36p and petrol is 92p.

now i need to know more about LPG ie does any one know if the tax will go up? do i need to get it serviced more or by a proper place?

does any one have a LPG car? can i talk to you about it?

2. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

course it will bliar won't leave it cheap forever. once enough people switch to it he'll bump up the cost like he did with diesel

3. LAGMonkey

LAGMonkey Group 7 error

LPG is liquified petrolium gas. The liquified bit means that its under very high pressure so it needs to be fitted by someone who knows what their doing and needs to be surviced by someone qualified or the whole thing could go BOOM!!!
    Yes its cheap now, however tax on it will go up at some point just like it did with desiel.
    I believe that your cards handelling will also be affected as youll be carrying additional weight in the front (as the engine needs to be modified) and extra weight in the back (where the LPG tank will be housed).

4. quadmodz

quadmodz New Member

oops.LPG on a Car? like a nitro? :hehe: kABOOMM

5. lord nicon21

lord nicon21 sexy *******

lol LPG is't like nitro at all its just a change of fuel and its cheaper at the mo :)

i'll prob look for a sechand car with LPG fitted by the right people (as i'm looking for a new car anyway)

i'll be traveling 15000 a year just to and from work soon, so i'm looking to keep the cost down. it just needs t stay the same price for 3 years or so :naughty:

one think is this "year service" does anyone know how much it costs :miffed:

Tags: