1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple Macbook Pro _constantly_ losing bluetooth

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by yuusou, 26 Oct 2019.

1. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

I've got a Macbook Pro for work.
    Though it may have one or another nice thing to it, for the most part I hate it through and through.
    I could run down a list of things that annoy me, but it's pointless.

Speaking of pointless, bluetooth on this POS keeps disconnecting and my mouse stops working.
    In an 8h work session it can lose bluetooth connection to my mouse which is literally 20cm from the bloody thing about 15 to 20 times, usually 2 or 3 times in a row, up down up down up down.

It's not the mouse (which is also Apple), because I've had the same issue with a bluetooth Microsoft portable mouse and my bluetooth Anker earphones.

Please advise on anything I can do other than YEET the bloody thing out the window.

2. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

In order -

All in all though... Apple kit with wireless problems, in other news; water wet, pope catholic.

Last edited: 26 Oct 2019
  3. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

It's not an issue, it's just an undocumented feature, and is just another example of why MacBooks are superior in just every way :D ;)

Another option would be to remove the bluetooth.plist file, but that's probably what Remove All Devices from the BT debug menu does anyway.

4. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

Just got round to running all those steps mentioned above. I hope it gets better.