1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disaster Making cases

Discussion in 'Modding' started by David13, 20 Aug 2007.

1. David13

David13 What's a Dremel?

Hi

This is just a quere if i made custom cases for other people and i use a mobo tray that i bought off some one else say a lian li one could i use it in the case i was building and then sell the case to someone else... because someone on another forum say that this is breaking the law where as on another forum they say it isn't and they do it all the time... as this is the biggest pc related forum I know you lot will most like have the most knowledge so is it true or not...?

David

Last edited: 20 Aug 2007
  2. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

There is no way that that could be illegal. If you own something, you can resell it.

Although taking one from a Lian Li would be a huge waste of money. Just use a cheap case.

3. David13

David13 What's a Dremel?

don't worry im not buy a lian li just to use the mobo tray i just know someone selling a tray off cheap...

Thanks for the responce

4. x06jsp

x06jsp da ginger monkey!!!!

yer its not illegal you have paid for the tray so they have still got their money from it so im sure they would not care what you do with it.