1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Malwarebytes blocked just about everything

Discussion in 'Software' started by GregTheRotter, 6 Jun 2011.

1. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Ok, so I wanted to download something with utorrent. Before, I'd get speeds in the hundred k, now I get speeds of 20kb, wtf. I never got trojans from other ip's etc , but mb seems to block every port under the sun and I can't download for shiz. Any ideas? If I close mb, do the blocks it was doing cease to exist? Or do I have to remove mb entirely? Any help?

2. Deders

Deders Modder

Utorrent should only use 1 port, who's your ISP? sometimes they slow your internet down at certain times if you download too much.

3. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

What I meant to say is that it's blocked LOADS of ip's that it thinks aren't safe. How are you supposed to download anything :(

4. brighty22

brighty22 What's a Dremel?

I think its possible to switch off the protection module which blocks connections even when mb isn't running.. try disabling that. I think it runs independently and checks everything.. so you might have to permanently disable it if you use bittorrent on the same computer. Having said that, those IP addresses must be blacklisted for a reason :/

5. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Bah, this's bs.