1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Managed ICT Support for small charity - Norwich

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by MiNiMaL_FuSS, 14 Feb 2018.

1. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

Hi guys,

I'm part of the senior management team for a small charity based in Norfolk with a little under 100 staff members.

For years now we've had a typically mismanaged and poorly purchased mishmash of ICT, phone and networking solutions.

However, our main ICT support/management contract is coming up for renewal at the end of the fiscal year and I'd like to be in a strong position to finally bring some alternatives to the table.

I should say I'm a decent home user, modder, and gamer, but know next to nothing about networking, servers, systems management, cloud systems, etc

Bit of a long shot - but can anyone help with any of the following:
    • Recommendations of company or person that might be willing to give some impatient ICT systems advice to a charity, ideally based in or near Norwich?

• Recommendations of any ICT companies in or near Norwich that we might look to get a quote from to overhaul and manage our systems in the future?

• Anyone experienced something similar and have recommendations of potential national providers for the above?
    I should add that unlike a lot of small organisations we don't currently have any sort of in-house ICT person, so everything gets outsourced.

Thanks all!

Last edited: 14 Feb 2018
  2. saspro

saspro IT monkey

I'll throw my hat in the ring.
    Technical Director of a London based Managed Service Provider with national coverage.
    Happy to give advice or I can have somebody contact you for a managed service quote etc

To avoid advertising on the forum I won't post the company name but you can reach me on PM etc

3. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

I will PM you saspro I got something you might be up to handle.

Last edited: 15 Feb 2018