1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Mass Effect 2 details revealed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 26 May 2009.

1. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

I thought the film grain effect was awful, why is there film grain in a super Sci-Fi ish game? I would switch it on in a Western game, or something, but not Mass Effect.

Did anyone else notice Bioware's explanation for why the guns don't run out of ammo? I thought it was pretty ridiculous. :eek:

The game had a great story, but it wasn't too well made. That one planet with the lava floors had it's ground texture entirely missing for me, it took about an hour to clear for me. What are the odds, the only level with environmental hazards was nearly impossible to complete. :-/

2. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

A quick Google search would have revealed all it takes to fix that is delete a file and reload the game lol.. :rolleyes:

3. pimlicosound

pimlicosound What's a Dremel?

4. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

yeah on the pc.. ended up playing it on a crt with the film effect.. that game looked sick- like watching a movie

crysis looks better on a crt too imo, and you can play it at a more reasonable res for very high effects.. good to have a crt and lcd for gaming

5. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Gaming will be good this autumn then; Bioshock 2 and then Mass Effect 2. Ahhh. Fantastic. :D

Tags: Add Tags