1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Mass Effect 2 vs Dragon Age: Origins

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Lizard, 19 Dec 2010.

1. Hrodwulf666

Hrodwulf666 Arse about tit master!

I generally avoid the need to compare them at all, as they are different games with different suject matter, there are similarities, but the general reason people compare them is that they are from the same studio. I played them both, ME2 is just brilliant, great visuals great depth and a great story. Dragon age is less brilliant in terms of visuals and polish on the whole however in places its actually very good, for instance the dwarven kingdom (i forget its name) is visually excellent, but here and there it does look unquestionably appaling. I am ok with this and put it down to an emphasis on dialogue and storytelling. That said it kept me playing from beginning to end last year when I was sick with viral bronchitis and I was riveted to it.
    All in all they are both two different games and both have many differences and will do better or worse depending on who is comparing them.

Tags: Add Tags