1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Matrix Orbital MX610!!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by redDragon128, 15 Mar 2005.

1. Henry

Henry Matrix Orbital

www.oolonghouse.com
    http://oolonghouse.com/forums/

No e-com site yet, that is being worked on, but since you are in the US shpping wont be a big deal, so it is possible to get you some if you really want ;) We have 6 or 7 white teas in all... One very very high end one, from one scoop you can get like 9 pots of tea, heh... I carry my own now when I go out for Chinese food, I even have one place so well trained that they just bring me hot water for my own tea.

It all adds up quick doesn't it.

2. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

Way too much. After the new ram, which took the place of my MX2 purchase originally, my wife nearly shot me. :) All told, I've collected over $600 in hardware, acrylic, cherry wood, etc., and it is strewn about our apartment. ;) I've been told that if I buy one more thing for this until it's done, she'll kill me. :eeek:

Of course, once it's done, she's going to say she wants one, too. :D

3. quack

quack Minimodder

I had the NK204-V bit-tech special they had on back in 2002. Was very upsetting when it went kaput. :blah:

4. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

Took a drop by your site, henry! You now have a pm and a post from me. :)

5. mUrml

mUrml What's a Dremel?

Att: Henry

Hi there... I was wondering, since you own a teahouse, you might be able to answer a question I got. Do you really get any healthier from drinking tea, or is just for the social "status" :p

6. Henry

Henry Matrix Orbital

ahhhh, the NK204-V heh... the unit we had but never had ;) I think this is the only place that anyone knows anything about it.

7. Henry

Henry Matrix Orbital

Tea is a healthier drink than coffee by far. But it also depends on the type of tea you are drinking, for example Rooibos contains the highest levels of antioxidants of any natural substance in the world. So if you are sick, this is the best thing to dring... Black tea doesn't do much, Green and white are healthy and Rooibos is the best. Also, with Rooibos for example, it acts to calm the nervous and digestive system and can aid in the relief of headaches. So in conclusion, some types of tea is healthy and can help to keep you healthy, and when sick aid you in making you better again.

Take a look at the forums, under each catagory is a little information about the tea, and what it's good for.

http://oolonghouse.com/forums/

8. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

Henry whats the cheapest display you do for a floppy bay as I am interested in one for my shuttle :D

9. redDragon128

redDragon128 What's a Dremel?

thx for the welcome :)

10. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

Henry long time no see.

That tea house project sounds like fun!

Gordy

11. EMHDR

EMHDR What's a Dremel?

I attended PDXLAN last weekend. March 18-21. (www.pdxlan.com) Matrox Orbital was a sponosor and had serveral of the MX6 as give-a-ways. They also had some complete PC Systems that they raffled off and they had the MX6 in them. They were nice!!! Nice and easy to read and the displays were excellent. There were several attendees that had MX5 in their systems and compared to the MX6, the MX6 had the better display IMHO.

I'm wanting to get one.... :D

12. ndtinker

ndtinker Car Washoholic

Awesome! I've been waiting for OLED displays to come out for years. I saw signs of them here and there but never could get my hands on one that wasn't a tiny 1x16 or something. I'm still waiting on a display to rival my now even more ancient IEE Century VFD. Bigger is better cause I, even with failing eyesight, can see it clearly from across the room.

Oh, and long time, no see :thumb:

13. Dgephri

Dgephri What's a Dremel?

I won an MX6 at PDXLAN, and I must agree (since my 2nd place mod has an MX5 in it) that there is NO doubt the MX6 surpasses the VFDs in brightness!

The viewing angle is simply incredible.

Downside is...My MX5 is dualbay, and the MX6 is single. I need to fill a blank spot, my case kind of requires it. Maybe second MX6...hmmm.