1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Maximum Security - FINISHED 11/20/2011!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by SXRguyinMA, 28 Jun 2011.

1. Voyen

Voyen What's a Dremel?

Does the latch on the case actually work smoothly? Because I have this case, and it doesn't lock up when I close the panel. I can usually just open the panel without having to unlock it. Or do I just have bad luck?

Also, how did you get the handle off the case at the top? I can get the panel off, but can only find one clip for the handle. Any help?

Last edited: 13 Dec 2011
  2. SXRguyinMA

SXRguyinMA What's a Dremel?

I ended up not using the latch at all. I used a small magnet on the top corner of the door to hold it shut, workslike a charm :)

For the handle you need to pull the plastic off then there's screws holding the metal handle itself to the top of the case. The plastic is a tad tricky to get off but it comes off :)

yassarikhan786 likes this.
  3. Voyen

Voyen What's a Dremel?

I can only find one latch on the plastic part of the handle. =\ Can't seem to get it off. Can you post some pictures or something showing where the latches are?

4. SXRguyinMA

SXRguyinMA What's a Dremel?

Sorry man I'm just now seeing this reply. I don't have any pictures other than what I've posted. Did you get it figured out?