1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Medal of Honor Allied Assault single player Demo

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Cool Hand, 7 Jan 2002.

1. Cool Hand

Cool Hand King of the park

have you tried the Medal of Honor Allied Assault single player Demo? its awesome....cant wait for the full game.....now back to rtcw.....:)

2. brianpodskalny

brianpodskalny ladies night!

yeah, real hard, i just beat it on "hard" difficulty. jesus christ its so cheap though! i mean, i will walk around a corner and a german will be there with a rifle in my face, he was just standing there all day so he could shoot me before i could react. damn nazis! i was getting some deja' vu, alot like saving private ryan. the part with the hole in the brick wall and the machine gun, and the building with the staircase where the guy got kifed by the former prisoner was there. and the mortars were awesome, very nice effect. not the typical fireball, rather a whole munch dirt flung all over. awesome.

i MUST get it if only to play the normandy landing level. that looks like the best part of ANY game for the whole year!

3. Celt

Celt What's a Dremel?

i didn't think much of the single player
    the multiplayer is much better

i don't like the arcade style - the germans take ten hits to put down - it would have been much better if they had gone for realism

and i watched the video of the d-day landing level, it looks like it's gonna be a 'stick to the script or die' kinda thing.

4. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

You can buy the demo of Amazon.com ;)

5. billy beard

billy beard What's a Dremel?

the full game is amazing .....the best fps ever,im in britain and couldnt wait till end of feb for a copy...totally amazing game:rofl:

6. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Anyone wanna gimme a link to D/L the demo?
    All the ones I have tried so far are corupt :(

7. billy beard

billy beard What's a Dremel?

8. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

No luck :s

Tags: