1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Medal of honour MP PC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by eagleuk, 20 Oct 2010.

1. eagleuk

eagleuk New Member

Medal of honour on the PC multiplayer

Is it any good? Or will it just flop after the next week or so?

2. frontline

frontline Punish Your Machine

It's better than the single player - but that isn't saying a lot. To be fair, it isn't bad, there are just better games out there though.

If you've played BFBC2 by DICE it is basically a 'lite' version of that, which means it isn't a complete disaster, but not as satisfying.

There is a MP patch on the way that might address some of the balancing issues and i suspect that it will last pretty well, at least until Black Ops is out.

The great part is you can just install the multiplayer separately on steam and not bother installing the single player :)

3. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN I want to change my name but I also don't

GTTV's review said "solid but unremarkable", and while i usually couldn't care less about reviews i think that sentence hit the nail in the head.

4. Panomama

Panomama I once signed up on uniform dating

Well, It's pretty good.
    The singleplayer has some OMG bistardo moments in it, and its too short, but I have some feelings(???) for it.
    Multiplayer is solid and its pretty awesome, but its quite fast and probably not your cup of tea if you don't like fast shooters.

Last edited: 21 Oct 2010
  5. spectre456

spectre456 New Member

for $60. it's not worth getting. Compared to other shooters, there just isn't enough content to justify that price IMO. i'm sure it would have gotten better praise if it was a cheaper game.

6. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

It's got legs, but wait for blackops or BF3. Panorama's spot on with what he says, and it can be a lot of fun, but if you're unconvinced then just don't bother.

It's sort of like playing BF2 infantry mode... if it had Day of Defeat's awful spawn system.

There's one map where both teams can get caught in a spawnwar, where both teams have direct LoS to each other's spawnpoints. And a lot of the maps have chronic spawnlocking if there is a large skill gap between the teams.

7. BradShort

BradShort Familyman - Fraggin when allowed :P

BFBC2 is a more sedate affair with time to move into position and engage targets tactically. MOHMP is a return to the COD4 days of run & gun and is a lot more hectic and intense experience.

It is still enjoyable if you like the faster shooters, but if a squad based battle with tactics is more your style, then you may feel it hasn't got the longevity.

8. hirezo

hirezo steam&BF3: killahlatch

cod4, mw2, bc2 are all far better, wish i could get my money back lol. why cant you decide where you want to spawn like bad company 2??? thought it would've been better, but ah well. cod Cheesecake!