1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Meet the new iPods

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Guest-16, 6 Sep 2007.

1. Risky

Risky Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've had to buy a iPod for the car (AMI interface). Now I have to go and bloody sort out the tags on everything, which I didn't bother with before (I was using folders on the iAudio and Squeezebox).

I really hate iTunes on several levels, but I guess I'll get there in the end.

2. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

Then don't use iTunes Risky. There are plenty of alternatives out there which work better.

3. Risky

Risky Well-Known Member

I'm off to have a look. Could also do with a pointer on tag editors and audio convertors. I'm trying out tag and rename for the tagging and I think I used switch or something for the bulk conversion of the ofgg files but I may need to recook it as the tags and filenames were so screwed.

4. seebul

seebul Active Member

The iphone price isnt going to be subsidized by networks like they do with normal phones...

A fraction of your library?! I want to see proof! :p

5. M_D_K

M_D_K Active Member

hmmm my 80GB 5th gen video is nearly full hmmm it would be nice to have the 160gb and yay for it not having the damn shiney back which makes you clean it every 2seconds and inspect for new scratches. Don't say you don't eveyrone does it lol, although there is a point of no return when your pod gets a wopping great scratch down the back and you give up on the shinyness.

Tags: Add Tags