1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 MGS4 might be coming to the 360

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Veles, 28 Oct 2006.

1. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Apparently MGS4 may be going multi-platform :D

I don't really have a solid source on this, but EGM have put a headline on thier front cover about it.

Apparently theres a rumor going round that Konami are pressuring Kojima Productions to go multi-platform. Because of the spiraling costs of the MGS4 production, Konami don't think they can make a profit if MGS4 stays on a single platform.

If this turns out to be true, this could come as a severe blow to Sony, as MGS4 would be one of thier strongest exclusive titles.

2. TheSaladMan

TheSaladMan What's a Dremel?

I heard this aswell. If it's true then there's gonna be alot of people thinking "Well, there's no reason at all to get a PS3 now"... Exactly what I'm thinking :D, well, wasn't likely to get one anyway, but if this is true then I'm certainly not!

3. K

K 528491

Well, yeah. Like it'd have been any different to all the other MGS games? Sony exclusive for about a year. If you're patient, you won't care.

4. Vergil_117

Vergil_117 What's a Dremel?

Now I just have to wait for a DMC4 port and there wont be any reasons at all to get a ps3.

5. LogicalChaos

LogicalChaos What's a Dremel?

I feel the same way if this turns out to be true the PS3 wont look quite so attractive to me anymore witch will hold me back from buying one for sometime.

I'm more than happy with my x360/PC setup I have going on right now
    All buy a ps3 when all the fanboyism and hype dies down.

Hopefully in a few years they will start making all games multi-platform but i think thats just wishful thinking :duh:

6. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Yeah, especially since some companies are owned by console makers, like MS owns Bungie and Rare. Why would MS ever let them port games over to another console? Wouldn't make good business sense.

Tags: