1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Midway making more Mortal Kombat

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 27 Jan 2009.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

that picture look painful...

as far as the game goes though, ive seen nothing but mediocre online reviews at best, but my real life buddies who knows about the game think its just awesome.... "dude, freakin batman vs liu kang!"-kinda response...

so yeah. if u pick on the details, u can probably see some ugly flaws... but overall for most simple-minded gamers out there, its load of fun. for the dc/mk geeks out there, it's even more fun than mario brawl...

3. glaeken

glaeken Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

I'm really surprised it did that well. The tv ad spots were totally uninspiring. Looked rather crap to be honest.

4. War-Rasta

War-Rasta New Member

I'd certainly like to see some more MK. The last few installments had been big time manure, but MK Vs DCU was fairly amusing. At first I thought it was going to be a real disappointment, but once I played it it turned out to be really fun. If you gan get past the fact that it makes no sense whatsoever the gameplay is very engaging. I think this was a step forward for MK regarding gameplay. Storywise... It's definitely a few steps back.

Tags: Add Tags