1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Minecraft Beta?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Badmonkeystudios, 27 Dec 2010.

1. Badmonkeystudios

Badmonkeystudios How You Doing?

What do u guys think on the minecraft beta ? i dont think there any really big changes .

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Your other thread was removed by the way, you can put a link in your signature once you have several posts but please don't sign up just to spam your own site. Thanks.

3. sausages

sausages What's a Dremel?

I think it's just as empty as the alpha. I'm still waiting to see if they will turn it in to a real game some day.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It won't, it's just sandbox: you can either play it as 'survival' or constructive.

5. sausages

sausages What's a Dremel?

The sandbox is great, but it's the survival I'm talking about. I want it to be like a real survival where the creatures are really dangerous and attack your buildings and stuff. I want to struggle to survive, not just be staring at each other through windows :(

6. SpaceBaby

SpaceBaby AKA: Stophon

well i have not been able to get on minecraft in about a week or two so cant say what i think of beta.

but from what i understand beta is about improving/fixing what we allready have in the game now, alpha was about adding items/monsters...etc into the game but now it is being made into a game.

7. Furymouse

Furymouse Like connect 4 in dagger terms

Basically the same. Foliage decay....which I haven't seen as I have been underground for many minecraft weeks....... :D

8. Badmonkeystudios

there are some changes
    e.g you can throw eggs and spawn a chicken :)

9. Badmonkeystudios

i agree with you its to easy :wallbash:

10. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Last I heard there's a planned "Adventure" mode in which players have limited building capabilities and must fight to survive. It's still pretty far off so not many confirmed details yet.

11. Hungry

Hungry What's a Dremel?

Well, apart from the fact notch broke it (for a lot of people) as soon as it went beta. It's not much different to alpha.