1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Mod of the Year 2010 winners announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 7 Jan 2011.

1. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

There seems to be a thing going on here and that is people like wood, first last year and second this year. But still a big well done to the top three and all the rest who made it to the voting stage. But be warned, I know for a fact that there's a few mods being planned that could really shake it up a bit. I'm not talking about me by the way...lol But I might have a little something to offer up and I now have a decent camera to take pics of it . wooohooo to the modding shed. Oh hang on thats the next project:duh:

2. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

:hehe: True :thumb:

Well done everyone :clap: especially Attila, Slip, Paul on the podium :clap::jawdrop::rock::thumb:.

3. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

I say congrats to everyone that did a mod and for the effort they took to do one. Of cause the winners have come up with the right packages and damn well done to them.

All you guys inspire people so well done people

4. voigts

voigts What's a Dremel?

Congrats to the winners. Their placements are well deserved. I really do feel honored for placing 5th. To even be put in the top ten out of all of the excellent mods that are on bit-tech is truly an honor. You guys all take modding to the next degree with your skill, attention to detail, and the amount of love and care you put into your builds.

5. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

Well deserved Attila, well deserved :thumb:

6. wbdog206

wbdog206 not me

All the entry's are great looking builds.
    Congrats everyone.

7. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Congrats to all the winners and competitors & thanks for providing us with such great projects to gawp at for the last year :)

8. paultan

paultan R E V E N T O N

First of all, I want to thank bit-tech, custom pc and to all the sponsors who set everything for the success of this modding competition. But most importantly, I want to thank all the supporters and my friends who voted. Being included in the the third spot is a big privilege. on the other hand, reading some of the comments here are very sad. If you think, my design and efforts are not worthy of the place I got, then I can't do anything about it. Just take in mind, that my Reventon is not made because of you.

Congratulations to all the contestants! Most of all to the winners^^ I guess we can all say that despite all the different places we got, we are all in the same level with regards to the efforts we produced. We are all worthy in every class...

9. l3p

l3p www.^.nl

Congratulations all !
    All builds should receive a prize :)

10. WolfandAngel

WolfandAngel Got fins?

congratulation

wolfie

11. The_Gnu

The_Gnu 8-bit addict

Congratulations to the winners and all contestants aswell. All builds are magnificent in their own way and it was really hard to choose three this year.

As for the discussion about separation of modded pc and scratchbuilds. I think modding has evolved into so much more than what it was in the begginning. Nowadays I think modding is more about your vission/idea and being able to make this a reallity. Whether this involves an already existing case or something completly new, if the vission/execution is great so will the results be.

Maybe "Custom PC of the year" would be a more suitable title to avoid the "what is a mod" questions?

12. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

All runners up get a bit-tech award winning mince pie, energy drink & a copy of chime :lol::hehe::p.

Custom PC of the year, perfect :thumb:.

13. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

Congrats to Attila! and everyone who was nominated!

"The Making of" PC Mod Ruler & Gauge for everybody :thumb:

14. Gtek

Gtek Doesn't raise the bar; he IS the bar.

Congratulations to the winners and big thank you to bit-tech and CPC for such a great contest and of course to community for all the votes!

15. [USRF]Obiwan

[USRF]Obiwan What's a Dremel?

Instead of MOD of the month. Why not call it "Projects of the month"

16. awlllwa

awlllwa What's a Dremel?

sweet... but wait ... wtf

Wow, i couldn't agree more with the winners. Excellent work from everyone. I wish i could purchase level eleven right now, it would be awesome to build around a Fusion APU. Congratulations to the winners, and keep on modding and having fun, i would totally join you if i were more creative and less lazy.

but not to be a buzz kill or anything... honestly i didn't even know there was a reader prize when i voted but i got this email (below) that i responded to. But now i read the winners and I'm not one. I was soooo looking forward to seeing my name in a bit-tech post, but i went from :rock: to :waah: in like 2 seconds. Its what ever though, i think something in your system may have gone awry.

date: Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 8:45 AM
    subject: Bit-tech Mod of the Year Reader Prize

Greetings! You've won an Mnpctech Modding Ruler for voting in Mod of the Year! Could you please forward me your full name and address so we can post the prize to you.

Kind regards

Antony Leather
    Senior Staff Writer

Tags: Add Tags