Ok, well here are some pics of what I have done since the last update with pics. I had to do some finishing touches on the hard drive cage and mounts. The cage tabs had to be cut to the right size. I also had to grind down, sand and "perfect" the tabs and mounts. I did run into a small problem when testing the drive cage and mounts. When the hard drives are installed and slid into place, a couple of the screws that hold the drives in the cage stick out too far and hit the mounts. This was a simple problem with a simple solution. I just cut out the corners of the mounts. Now there is plenty of room, even if I want to use thumbscrews to secure the drives. One all the pieces were test-fitted, it was time to drill some holes. Measurements were taken and the mounts and side cooling compartment panels were drilled. I also fit the drive cage sides with the mounts to get those holes drilled out. Finally I had to tap the holes on the mount so thumbscrews could be used to secure the cage. Well, now that a bunch of the tiny things are done, I was able to test fit the entire compartment and drive cage. Thankfully it all fits! I just stuck some pop-rivets through the holes for a temporary structure. The last thing I did was sand down all the different parts to get ready for primer and paint (I cut myself in the process *sad face*). Tuesday, if it isn't too humid due to all this rain, I will hopefully be able to prime everything and get ready for the color coat. Tomorrow, while in between coats of paint and whatnot, I am going to start working with the fiberglass!!! I will just muck around and try to get acquainted with it. I will most definitely have pics of that. Once I have my fun, I should start working on the top of the case.