1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress [moda'a'foca] 7 deadly sins - Avareza [Greed] with 15min intro movie

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Shuper' Luu', 12 Feb 2012.

1. Shuper' Luu'

Shuper' Luu' Moda'a'foca modding power!

Hi Peter!

Some, not the ones i will like, but some. I've had some deep health problems after Valentine project and the ECS MOD MEN case, but now i'm better.

I've launched two videos:

This last one is with Portuguese audio sorry.

And some photos:
    [​IMG]
    The spot of the livestream

[​IMG]
    Bitspower HDDs blocks and grills next to the big Koolance rad.

[​IMG]
    This old Asus 775 board help me everytime i need some ATX measures. Bitspower 150mm and 5,25" RES on photo too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This are the 3 positions of the boards. It will be close to fit, i'd make the case the minimum i'd match too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The options for 5,25" res. Together with them it will have power on, reser and fillport system.

[​IMG]
    Each HDD block will be visible from outside. Each system one led.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    480mm rads will have this positions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Bitspower 240mm grills are from this zones, where the HDD will be. One on front and one on back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    On the side panels they will be at this positions. I want to remember you that this grills are for helping flow, fans will not be attached (140mm grills but 120mm rads).

Now some work on the frame,

[​IMG]
    So you see how big it is, this is me next to it,

[​IMG]
    Main view,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Welds need some more work of course.

Hope i can bring some more photos in this next months. Don't wanna dissapoint you guys more, but luckly i'm alive to work :dremel: