1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows MoH open beta

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mrlongbeard, 4 Oct 2010.

1. Canon

Canon Reformed

[​IMG]

And yes I guess :rock: I will construct my dream gun, more or less focusing only on the externals, say, the aesthetic items (although I argue that for example, a stock will make a difference more so that a flash hider anywhoo, VLTOR yum yum) in my head once a week and then curse myself when I realise not only can I never get trigger time on such a beauty because of gun laws here, but even if I could, I could never afford it =/

2. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

I'll find you on Steam so we don't spam the **** out of this thread.

3. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

I don't know what it is but something makes this game incredibly easy. I get consistent 2-4KD games and i just scored a 10KD while halfway asleep.

4. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

yeah, same here, yet to have a negative kdr! really is rather easy..

5. Canon

Canon Reformed

I'm failing miserably at this...finding the movement and gunplay rather irritating, doesn't feel right at all, maybe I just suck.

6. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Seems very soft and wallowy, almost as though they'd given the stay soft marshmallow man an AK and told him to run about in the mountains for a bit :eyebrow:

I'm hoping it's because I could only get on through matchmaking and the lag / ping, shall try and get on a server tonight in the hopes of gettign a decent set of games.

7. Canon

Canon Reformed

That's another thing, I'm getting shot, thinking I have got away (just about) been running around for a good 5 seconds trying to kill other players, then I drop dead from a hit I took 5 seconds ago!

The cheating has started already too, maybe it's just me, but I seem to be noticing that the people using cheats and especially the ones punkbuster is auto-booting have Call of Duty related names? Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come, because if the Modern Warfare community migrates to MoH in the wait for Black Ops, I'm sticking my fingers up to EA right now, screw ya :thumb:

8. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

perhaps it's because the console FoV. i felt dizzy after just half an hour of playing it.

it's about 55deg FoV, same as BFBC2 default. for PC, you'll need at least 75.

as i said, it's a dumbed down BFBC2 for console crowd.

9. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

But BFBC2 is already a dumbed down BF for the console crowd.

Oh... so maybe that's why there was no learning curve whatsoever.

10. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

really cant get on this this game, the spawn killing is the worst iv ever seen. an the maps are even smaller than MW2's. PASS KTHXBYE

11. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

As far as i can see the spawn system is the same as BC2's except smaller. Never had a problem with it.

12. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

probs true, but you all spawn within about 3 meters from each other, where you have you hole base to randomly spawn on the BC2

13. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Well then don't let them spawntrap you ;)

14. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Okay, I've found one horrendously annoying thing. After pretty much every game I play, it closes to desktop. Needless to say this is aggrivating, what's more annoying is when I join a game and it ends straight away.

I enjoyed this game up until now, so I'm done playing this. Way to ruin a game guys. I think I'll wait until the games been released and a patch or two brought out before I play again.

15. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Been playing in the match making section for an hour today (still can't get into a server)

I've come to the conclusion I won't be buying it, it is bobbins

16. Canon

Canon Reformed

I was crashing every five minutes last night, infact for an hour or so, it was everytime I picked the sniper class to spawn, it closed to desktop. Really got tiring, connecting to a server, loading, choosing class, CRASH. Rinse and repeat.

Maybe I'll be in the mood to play some more later, but it bugs me.

17. alex2k10

alex2k10 What's a Dremel?

This game has started to annoy me already. I can't lean I can't lie down and it won't let me play on servers now because pb has gone all tits up not happy so far tbh.

18. DeathAwaitsU

DeathAwaitsU I'm Back :D

Sub par imo, i may play the SP when the games out, but MP is lacking, since when cant you run and strafe? rly? Its nothing new so im not that interested.I'd still be playing MW2 if they weren't asking 20 quid for some bloody maps :/

19. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

I hate games that use punkbuster, ok it stops hacking, but so much more effort. Got this on download atm, aswell as all other stuff that I bought for cheap (indie games Cheesecake)

20. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Why would you do that, or at least depend on it to the point where it impacts your gameplay?