1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food & Drink Monster Energy Drink 'Linked To Five Deaths'

Discussion in 'General' started by suragh, 23 Oct 2012.

1. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

I tried to finish one of those small cans of red-bull once. Didn't manage it.

2. Magmatwister

Magmatwister What's a Dremel?

I've never had an energy drink and honestly I don't really feel the need to have one either. That said, obviously everything needs to be done in moderation.

3. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Only ever had Red Bull once. Couldn't even take 2 sips, the stuff is just nasty!

4. LithiumDesign

LithiumDesign 3dsMax User

I only ever consume this substance along with alcohol in clubs, to combat the drowsiness from beer - I find i have very peculiar hangovers if I have a few too many...
    I used to use them when I religiously bmx'd thinking it would give me more energy, but all it did was give me a 5 minute rush of energy and an hour long crash from having a complete lack of energy, waste of time!!

5. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

I used to drink 2-3 cans of Amp a day, but that was when I would have school from 7:00 to 3:00 then go straight to work afterwards and work 3:30 to 10:30 or 11:00. If I didn't drink some kind of energy drink I would be falling asleep at the wheel on deliveries.

6. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

I'll occasionally have one of the lucozade/gatorade/powerade flat "sports" types drinks, usually when playing sport.

They've got electrolytes.