1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disaster Mosquito in your eye?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by inmate909, 24 Jul 2004.

1. lasoaaro

lasoaaro What's a Dremel?

Yes, West Nile Is Spread Through Your Blood Stream, But Look At Your Eye, It's All Blood Vessels...Think About It, It's Like An Open Wound And Having A Mosquito Landing On Your Eye Isn't Healthy..So In Regards, I'd Say, See A Doc. :worried:

2. Martinaggie01

Martinaggie01 What's a Dremel?

wow guys... :hehe:
    Seriously, West Nile is nothing, I lived in Louisiana and when I was younger us youngins would let mosquitos bite us and see who could squash the one with the most blood.

1% of mosquitos, do you realize how many that is? I would be highly surprised if Arizona had any reports of WNV infections...

Also, WNV is just like a flu for anyone else other than the elderly with a shot immune system or a small child, at which point a flu can kill these two as well.
    I had a friend with WNV (he did a lot of hunting and trapping) and he was down for like 4-6 days with what he thought was a really bad cold.

Don't waste a trip to the doc, just flush your eye with water, and thats it.

3. KevinOwns

KevinOwns What's a Dremel?

West Nile was drummed up in the US media because it often kills old people who contract it (similar to flu and many other viruses) - Of course the media never reported how rare the cases were, they merely reported how people were going absolutely nuts over a few dead crows (Crows and other birds seem to have a very high death rate when they contract the virus) and decided to spray bug spray everywhere..

4. hilmana

hilmana What's a Dremel?

wow nasty
    well if it just happened i would have suggested washing it out with water but probably it happened a while ago so i suggest going to a doctor
    and good luck
    hope u didnt get west nile

5. KevinOwns

KevinOwns What's a Dremel?

If people went to the doctor every single time they got a mosquito bite here in the US the doctors would be swamped! I get about 2-3 in any given night I am outside lol

6. inmate909

inmate909 What's a Dremel?

Actually, we have over 100 reported cases - probably at least 500 more that went unreported because symptoms were so mild. I think we have had a couple deaths, maybe more now.