1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food & Drink Most bizarre place you have had Pizza delivered?

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-44432, 6 Mar 2012.

1. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Just had Pizza Delivered to me in my Lorry. Yummmy yum yum...

So I ordered Pizza from Pizza hut, as it was the closest one to where I was parked.
    Phoned them up for the order...Then they asked 'Where would you like it delivered?' I replied .....Road, Swindon, Silver truck, Reg... They then ask 'Is ....(Reg) your Postcode?' :duh:Urm....Nope, its my registration of my vehicle....

Anyhow, 40mins later it arrived through the window of my truck (As good as Top Gear having food and drink delivered through the window of your vehicle)...Job done!:D

Pizza delivery girl said 'This is the first time I have delivered to a truck'.:D

Any of you top that?:)

RedFlames likes this.
  2. Big_malc

Big_malc Minimodder

lol ta m8 had crap day reading that made me chuckle :thumb:

3. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Sweeeet !! enjoy, nom nom nom.

4. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Not a bizarre location, but quite recently ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut only to have a housemate who was unware of my order have his own pizza delivered from Pizza Hut within the hour. Needless to say the driver was quite confused.

5. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

I don't order. :p

6. fuus

fuus Misses Rep Bombs

There's a YouTube video of someone having a Pizza delivered to them in the Apple Store, and the 'Geniuses' just don't care.

7. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

I ordered one to an Apple Store once.

And I got it.

Win.

EDIT: It was inspired by that vid, when I was in America. A couple of my friends had seen the vid, and so thought we'd do it for a laugh.

8. fuus

fuus Misses Rep Bombs

9. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Purely anecdotal so I don't know how accurate it is but - apparently someone I know once got so sick of waiting for his food he ordered a pizza and had it delivered to the restaurant he was at.

10. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Awesome, keep them coming!!:thumb:

I could imagine the person ordering on the phone... Can I have a Pizza delivered to the Apple store?... Pizza Person 'Is that a fruit and Veg store? :duh::D

11. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

I got a pizza delivered to Trafalgar Square, as in the actual square itself. Just told them what corner I would be waiting on. It was quite late, and dark, so less people around to be mistaken for me.

You can get pizza delivered to the pub you are drinking at too. Seen some people do that before.

Oh I just remembered something. It's slightly related. Back when I was 14 or so, we (me and my mate dave) used to call the cab company and ask them to pick up a crate of beers on the way to our house. We would then pay them for the beers, and the fair for delivering them. Under age drinking the smart way haha. Dunno if you could do that these days though.

Last edited: 6 Mar 2012
  12. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Love it!! :)

I wonder if you can get a Pizza delivery to the top of the Eiffel tower....

13. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

have a funny story about the pizza guy..

used to live next door to a music studio.. and everyone would get the munchies hanging out after the bands finished practice- but it was getting late

so one of the partners calls the pizza joint and gets a delivery.. we are all standing out front of the studio.. at night- this asian guy drives up in his little car with pizza in the back

remember he took one look at us all.. 4 black guys and I look mexican and he panics.. he floored it like he was gonna get shot or something xD

called and they said we can come in the next day- but their driver won't deliver again.. upside we got a voucher for a free pizza!

- my cousin was a pizza delivery guy when he a teen.. remember he said one lady used to always answer the door in a robe and you could see her tits.. I'm not sure if I believe that though

14. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

Had many a pizza delivered to hotels, pubs, workplaces (it's quite amusing when security take it in for you, less funny when they 'check' it's safe to enter the 999 Centre) and best for me was to an airport while waiting for a flight.. strangely enough it was MUCH cheaper than any airport food and I got a discount because they thought I worked there!

I've seen pizza delivered to a guy on a bench before!

15. AmEv

AmEv Meow meow. See yall in 2-ish years!

Now I want to make a delivery based on latitude/longitude....

16. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

I will have to remember that one:thumb:

Pizza Delivered on the beach...That is just crazy!! :lol:

17. Bufo802

Bufo802 Minimodder

If your on Salisbury plain (one of the main military training areas) Dominoes are meant to deliver pizzas to grid references, haven't yet had a chance to do it though - would definitely be an improvement on rations.

18. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

The two most interesting places I've had one delivered would be in a church (not so special really as we were just working inside) and a Viking battle re-enactment out in some field.
    The Viking one was a challenge with us being in a field with only a rural lane leading to it, we were tempted to give them directions using the old road names from the period but figured they'd hang up on us.

That's not so odd in Newquay, we often see the Pizza Express car pull up along by the beach on a Friday evening. Usually the person who ordered is waiting by the road though, I haven't seen one go down onto the beach to find the right person. That would be dedication! :D

19. Jaybles

Jaybles Minimodder

I occasionally get a Dominos delivered to college when I really cant be bothered to walk anywhere. The first time we did it everyone saw us eating it and more people kept ordering them. Delivery guy must've been there and back 4 times that lunch time.

20. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Saw a Dominos delivery guy deliver to a Indian Restaurant once, Think he was aiming for the flat above, but went into the actual restaurant instead, haha.

Sam