1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Wanted Games of 2007

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 10 Jan 2007.

1. OtakuHawk

OtakuHawk New Member

they did a supreme commander preview 5 articles ago.

2. randosome

randosome Banned

for me it would be crysys, supreme commander, bioshock and UT2k7

when it comes to C&C3 - TBH, after generals and battlefield and all the rest of the rubbishware EA comes out with, it really doesn't excite me
    I was a die hard C&C fan until generals, talk about ruining a game, its yet another reason i hate EA - they ruined westwood - possibly one of the best game developers of their time

GTA IV is going to be another in the line of GTA games - but as i don't have a "next gen" console i wont be playing it for quite some time, but i don't think ill be missing much

Ive seen a nice video of bioshock on youtube, and it looks interesting definitely a game i will keep my eye on

OFC there are some nice HL2 mods in the tubes, i'm looking forward to their releases

3. whypick1

whypick1 The über-Pick

This list is invalid without ET:QW on it at #1.

4. Vergil_117

Vergil_117 New Member

I still say HL2 Ep/TF2/and portal need to be somewhere on this list.

5. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Alan Wake? or is that 2008?

6. ST8

ST8 New Member

Agreed, i think thats pretty much the only game i'm actually looking forward to this year :)

7. Isotopian

Isotopian New Member

Project Offset

Am I the only one who thinks Project Offset looks absolutely amazing? They need to make more sworder gamers, Oblivion was the only game I can think of that had any decent collision detection/swordplay mechanics.

8. Rahabib

Rahabib New Member

I can guarantee Project Offset will not see the light of day in 07. Id even say the same for Bioshock. Maybe for 08 but there is no way they will be done this year.

Oh and UT2k7 and ET:QW definately have to be on that list!!!!

9. The_Head

The_Head New Member

No UT2007...... :wallbash:

I also obviously missed Project Ofstead being a game rather than just a tech demo with pretty graphics.... :sigh:

10. abreev8

abreev8 New Member

No love for Nintendo. :( I know Super Smash Bros. Brawl would be on my top 10 list. Then there's Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxies which probably wouldn't make top 10, but wouldn't be far behind.

11. furqan

furqan New Member

I'm also surprised that UT07 isn't on that list

12. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

Crysis and S.T.A.L.K.E.R are the only two games I will indulge in for the year to come... Perhaps C&C 3 or Supreme Commander if I get the time..

13. speedfreek

speedfreek New Member

Ep2, UT2007, GTA IV, TFC 2, Spore!!!, and not hugely, but crysis looks good enough to try.

Which leads me to asking when AMD's 4x4 is coming to a nice motherboard near me, not going to bother with all these nice new games on my old hardware. :D

14. BurningFeetMan

BurningFeetMan New Member

Most Wanted Games of 2007 eh?

I have 0 interest for any of those listed games! Bring on Team Fortress 2, Supreme Commander & Spore!

15. knuck

knuck Hate your face

Farcry the 2nd best FPS of all time ?

I always thought Farcry was plain terrible in every aspect exept the graphics...

What is the best FPS of all time ?

and I agree with some posts here , UT2007 should be on that list. Of course it's all a matter of taste but still. UT is a proven serie that we know is going to be great again :)

16. BillyNeverDies

BillyNeverDies New Member

Not only did their list skip this game, but I haven't seen anyone else mention it either:

Hellgate: London!!!!

wthell people! This one is worth mentioning, no?

bnd

17. Aankhen

Aankhen New Member

Isn't Strangehold 360-only? If it isn't, you've just made me that much happier. :D

18. Vash-HT

Vash-HT New Member

Personally I am most looking forward to hellgate london, crysis, quake wars, bioshock, and prolly a couple others I forgot. GTA has always been a huge meh since they went to 3D, I just can't get into the new ones at all. I wasn't a huge fan of Far Cry, but I have to say crysis looks fantastic. I like the whole body suit idea and the idea that your guy is actually a one man army.

On a side note, a recent interview I read about cryssi from crytek said a good gaming PC now will be able to run it perfectly fine in DX9 mode, so why is there still all the fuss everywhere about selling off your family to build a rig for it?

19. Vash-HT

Vash-HT New Member

actually I know stranglehold is at least on the 360 as well as the ps3, but I'm not sure about the PC.

20. pillow

pillow New Member

what about stalker?
    on another note, project offset looks sick.

Tags: Add Tags