1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Mothership Zeta for Fallout 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thermal5, 13 Sep 2009.

1. Thermal5

Thermal5 R.I.P

Anyone played this and is it any good? Reason I ask is cos I'm downloading it right now onto my other halfs XBOX 360 from Xbox marketplace as nearly finished Broken Steel, seems to be taking ages to download though and it's only 324 Megabytes!

2. JaredC01

JaredC01 Hardware Nut

Played and beaten it... It's interesting but long, and there's a lot of new items to use as well, including a sexy new rifle that does around 120 damage. I will say to pick up ALL bio gel and crystals as well. The gel repairs weapons, and the crystals are worth almost 100 caps a piece. There's also another alien item that heals you, but I can think of the name at the moment.

3. Thermal5

Thermal5 R.I.P

Sounds good :D, thanks for replying, I've got it for the P.C as well and Fallout 3 and all the addons look far superior graphics wise than the XBOX 360 so if anyones got a P.C and XBOX 360 play Fallout 3 on P.C it looks much better, obviously use an XBOX 360 controller for Windows as well :) I don't recommend using mouse and keyboard!

4. alastor

alastor Minimodder

It's alright, Point Lookout is better. Good few hours though but make sure you find all the prisoners recordings on the way. Once you get to the end you can't go back and find them :grr:

5. Rkiver

Rkiver Cybernetic Spine

So far every bit of DLC for Fallout 3 I have played and enjoyed. I have heard however that it seems to download it slower for the Xbox then the PC, but since I use the PC version of the game I cannot be certain of how true that is.

6. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

If I could get GFWL to work I'd be playing it right now, but it's not so I can't