So I made some crumpets this morning for the first time in ages, and the strawberry jam had mould on the top. It's had it before, but never in this quantity. Being short on time + hungry, I took out as much as I could with a spoon and used the jam anyway. Around mid morning I started feeling ill, sort of cold/flu symptoms, but too much but definitely there. I may have gotten this before hand as I think my brother had a cold when he was at home over the weekend. Does anyone know if the mould on jam is actually toxic in any way shape or form??