1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Mouse double clicking

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Thedarkrage, 22 Dec 2012.

1. Thedarkrage

Thedarkrage Thats not a pic of me its my gf

Right lads i have been having mouse problems, mouse double clicking problems to be exact.
    Ok first i have the R.A.T 7 and i also have a generic trust mouse just a cheep one i got for the girlfriends lap top.
    Now at first i noticed it in dayz when selecting things in menus i would fire a round after i had selected it i thought it was the game but it then started doing it when opening up 2 windows or closing more tabs then i wanted you get the point. The strange thing is even the trust mouse is doing it! i used the cyborg profile editor to record the mice and it shows that i am getting multiple clicks. so what i want to know is it software? or usb drivers or windows (happens in 7 and 8) or are they both ****ed?

2. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has started the PowerCore scratch build

This is a very strange problem, am I right in assuming both windows versions are on separate partitions and not a virtual pc enviroment?

3. sourdough

sourdough Minimodder

If it was just the one mouse it would almost certainly be the culprit but two mice doing the same thing, hard to tell. I had this problem a few months ago when I was using an old ifeel mouse and I started to buy double items when I was playing an rpg. I have since bought a new one and the problem has gone away.