1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows MS Keynote at E3 live now!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by logan'srun, 14 Jun 2010.

1. logan'srun

logan'srun following the footsteps of giants

Dope!

Some good kinect stuff. . . .

Last edited: 14 Jun 2010
  2. roblikesbeer

roblikesbeer Bindi's sex slave.

I quite like the design of the new Slim.

3. pimonserry

pimonserry sounds like a party.

Hawt.

Watched it live too, the demos were very impressive. Kinect is a bit of a rubbish name, but looks like it works fantastically.

4. NuTech

NuTech Well-Known Member

I'm impressed.

The hired a bunch of horribly wooden actors to demo everything (aside from the dance chick, she was awesome) but the games still shined through.

And how the hell did MS keep the redesigned Xbox a secret for so long? If it wasn't for that stupid Microsoft Italy leak, nobody would have known anything.

It reminded me of the Sega Saturn launch (remember that?), Sega came out on stage and said "This is the Saturn, it's in stores....now".

5. Byron C

Byron C And now a word from our sponsor

Not happy about the slim 360. I bought an elite last monday, and this thing is shipping to (American) stores right now - for the same damn price as their current models.

6. K

K 528491

Looks awesome. If it's quiet as hell... I'm buying one. My 20GB 360 is really getting on and the thing sounds like a leaf-blower. It's an RROD replacement and I've had to replace the optical drive once already... Definitely in need of replacing.

7. NuTech

NuTech Well-Known Member

Return it!

My friend is literally packing his 1 week old Elite back into the box as I'm typing this.

8. Byron C

Byron C And now a word from our sponsor

I'll check the return conditions first... It's been opened and used, and I may have thrown away some of the packaging... :waah:

Plus, I've just discovered that it'll ship for the same price as the current 250gb model - I bought a 120gb, so chances are I'd have to pay extra anyway...

9. Plugs

Plugs Active Member

post show interview, showed that the old elite was getting a $50 price drop (to get rid of old stock i imagine)

i cant work out why they gave away free consoles to a room full of journalists, who A) probably own 360s, B) have 360s at their workplace

10. NuTech

NuTech Well-Known Member

It's all mind games. Send the journalists away with a smile on their face and hopefully their reporting will be more positive. And lets be honest, gaming journalists aren't exactly known for their high ethical standards. ;)