1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcement MSI are going to organise a 2nd Dec 2018 London Motherboard "Test Drive" Event

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MLyons, 26 Nov 2018.

1. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

The guys at MSI have contacted us about a kind of Motherboard Overclocking Road Show that they're going to be running in London on Sunday 2nd December 2018. It's essentially a chance for overclockers to chat to the MSI team and give them feedback.

They will have the Z390 motherboard product line there (shock news)..., and are interested in some hardcore feedback across the day on VRM designs :dremel:, Memory Overclocking and fine-tuning :geek: & best practice on Multi-core overclocking :idea:.

Date: 13:00 2nd Dec, 2018
    Venue: 94, Judd Street - Kings Cross London - WC1H 9NT

We've got a lot of pretty devoted PC people here, who live and breathe O/Cing daily... (Even if it means less stability then the British pound.)

It's INVITE ONLY, so you will need to apply online BEFORE turning up.

https://uk.msi.com/Landing/intel-z390-gaming-motherboard

Look for the section called "Join MSI Z390 Test Drive"

Arboreal likes this.
  2. sandys

sandys Multimodder

Yep, they sent me an invite last week, would have went along but it's a bit short notice. The 30% discount on there gear would be handy though as I have been quite happy with their hardware.

Though they could do with some feedback on their support website, more than their hardware, as it sucks big fat donkey balls. :D If you managed to get a ticxket in without getting server denied etc, well done.

3. TheMadDutchDude

TheMadDutchDude The Flying Dutchman

If only I was still in the UK. Damn. :(