1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews MSI Optix MPG27CQ Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 17 May 2018.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Staff Administrator

Read more

2. loftie

loftie Well-Known Member

Wait, no LFC? You sure? Hardware unboxed reviewed it saying it did have. Would be odd not to have it the range is big enough to be capable of it, though I don't really know how LFC 'works' I've always assumed it was the GPU frame doubling. :confused:

3. Hustler

Hustler Active Member

They keep pumping out these Freesync monitors for use with a company's GPU's that are a waste of time and priced so ridiculously high compared to their Nvidia equivalents that hardly anyone will be able to take advantage of the feature.

TheMadDutchDude likes this.
  4. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 Happy New Ye- MELTDOWN!! Staff Administrator

Yeah the range would suggest it does. I will check with MSI and see, but originally we were told they couldn't confirm it.

Update 18/05/2018: We had a miscommunication with MSI, and it has now been in touch to confirm that LFC is indeed supported. It is also looking to get an entry for this monitor placed into AMD's otherwise comprehensive list of FreeSync monitors.

This update has also been placed in page one and seven of the article. Apologies again for the confusion here.

Last edited: 18 May 2018
  5. loftie

loftie Well-Known Member

No confusion :)

Are these using the same panels as the samsung equivalents are?

6. ModSquid

ModSquid Member

"You also won’t find comparable G-Sync screens for anywhere near this price" - although not curved and sans RGB, the Acer Predator is going for 500 on Amazon. Does that not count?

Tags: Add Tags