1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding My almose finnished case

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Asmodeous, 17 May 2003.

1. Asmodeous

Asmodeous What's a Dremel?

ok, now that I've allmost finnished the mod I've decided to upload some pics to see what you guys (and gals if there are any :D ) think so far. Just so you know, there is one pic missing, I got a picture I made on the opposite side of the case but we couldnt get it to show up too well but I should have it by next week.

http://www.vi2.com/getFile/168297.JPG

(EDIT: Made into a link, as it's biiiiig)

Now it is a premodded window in the side but I really liked the way the front looked so I got it anyway.

heres a list of what I've done so far: I painted the inside of the case black to match the outside, replaced the front leds for the hdd activity and power with 2 superbrite blue leds, installed 2 sound reactive blue cathodes, 1 quad light fan in the side window, sand blasted the dragons on the front and the picture on the side window, cut a window into the top and sand blaseted that window also and I created a custom decal for the borring side of the case. I'm planning (when money allows) to install 2 more cathodes into the top for the upper window to light up, finnish off my mousepad which matches the front of the case and paint some flames to wrap around the back part of the case when I get my airbrush.

I want you to be honest if you see anything that could use changing or if you think I'm doing way too much here ( sometimes I just dont know when to stop :dremel: :dremel: )

Specs are as follows:
    P4 2 ghz proc
    Soyo fire dragon special edition mobo
    512 MB DDR 333 RAM running at 266
    Ge-Force 4 ti 4400 video card
    80 gig WD HDD
    20 gig WD HDD
    Lite-on cdrw 48x
    Generic DvD rom 16x

2. ReFredzRate

ReFredzRate Relix Headshot!!

that's quite a cool case :) and yes, there are a few gals around, but they dont show up too often ;)

3. Sh00ter

Sh00ter What's a Dremel?

nice work, i cringed when i read the bit about painting the chassis black, but i think it looks good m8
    :rock:

4. olv

olv he's so bright

looks good for a partial pre mod, i like it.

might a suggest resizing that pic and making it a little smaller!

5. Asmodeous

Asmodeous What's a Dremel?

Sorry bout the size but i didnt realize how BIG it was until it got posted:eeek:
    Here is a resized version of it.
    [​IMG]

6. olv

olv he's so bright

i really like those etches, not over done at all. nice work :thumb: