1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networks My AOL and New Router Problems...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by blah, 22 Mar 2005.

1. blah

blah Minimodder

Hello, I have just bought a F5D7630-4A Router/Modem by Belkin.
    My connection is AOL ADSL

I have got this router and a Belkin PCI 802.11B (F5D6001), what ever happens I cannot connect with it. It registers that there is something there but I cannot get them to have any signal even though it is one meter away.

I can connect with my LAN connection which is non-wireless. I can also use my USB 802.11B adaptor but I am getting rid of this soon and so need to get a PCI card working. Even when using the direct LAN and USB adaptor, I cannot gain access to sites such as www.belkin.co.uk , google, hotmail and quite a few others. I can gain access to altavista search and most of the forums I visit.

I was hoping to download a firmware update for my router but I cannot due to not being able to access the Belkin site. I have tried changing the MTU which I managed to do but I could not find the MRU on either the Router or the PCI card. I could not find the MRU or MTU on the router as it didn't show up.

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated, Alex

2. moddenmania

moddenmania What's a Dremel?

maybe you need a new isp :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tags: