After I finished a small paintjob on my girlfriends computer she asked me to mod a case to two brothers (9 & 11 years old). Which was fine except I've never modded a case and the budget I had to work with was €23. So no new hardware could be bought, an old IBM APTIVA case was used and the window was taken from an old discarded bookcase. The only thing I spent money on was sandpaper, primer, paint and putty (filler or whatever it's called). Since my girlfriend went on holiday to her parents and took the camera with her I had to use my phonecamera which isn't the greatest there is (actually it's nowhere near). So the projectlog was never put up here, but I thought I'd show the result anyway. I'm currently planning a higher budget casemod and I've already got the theme selected, just have to get some parts to build it with.