1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant My girl cheated!

Discussion in 'General' started by myth, 9 Mar 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

Cut his arm off.

You don't need any justification to do this, he has clearly wronged you. go on, something below the elbow will tell him you aren't messing around. Do this before any lines of dialogue occur so he is completely shocked by this heinous act. go get 'um tiger.

ElThomsono likes this.
  2. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

This is what you get from dating teenagers. No matter how mature they act, little girls are still little girls. I'm not trying to be condescending, and i'm certainly not accusing you of anything illegal, so please dont get me wrong.

It's just that i have never in my life met a girl below 20 that was not insecure, self-centered, and unable to make proper relationship choices. You will always be used to guard her from her insecurities. You will always end up being used, unless it is you using them, in which case you would be a jerk.

Get your eyes away from the videoclips and fashion shows that are whoring ever younger gilrs, and start dating your own age. Once you've dated a girl that knows what she's worth, you'll never look back.

short version:
    +1 for the cut and run advice

3. myth

myth New Member

Well all nite she texted me every hour or so and this morning before school she said she wants me to take her to the prom and then she said bye for school "xoxo g2g" Then 3 mins latter I got a "I love you!" :sigh: I think if I was going to run I should have done it when I gave her the speech. Now its too hard I spent a hour with her mom yesterday talking after she had gone to bed and i don't know if I can leave this girl shes so unique shes my dream come true same interests same kinks and she gives me meaning and direction a reason for being.

She does have a few medical reasons that makes getting preg. difficult. She is VERY small were talking 4ft 9in. 96lbs she has a very irregular system so theres a 70% chance she cant get preg. If shes not preg. and she stops hanging out with this guy (she still wants to see him!!!) Then I will try to see if I can do this. If not then I will run I can't remain a friend to her she took my V she was even my first kiss. She lost her last BF of 2 years (my best friend) because she was selfish and not caring at all. I hope she changes her ways with me. I hope she means what she says...

Last edited: 9 Mar 2009
  4. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

I believe I have said this before on this here forum:
    DROP THE CRAZIES

Srsly.

Last edited: 9 Mar 2009
  5. Angleus

Angleus New Member

Woah, her ex was your best mate?

6. myth

myth New Member

Yea were very very close she still has love for him he was her first as she is mine.

7. WILD9

WILD9 Been here aaaaages

If you havn't got trust you havn't got anything and you never will. She clearly doesn't respect you and thats never going to change, all this will happen again and again further down the line. Drop her like a hot potato right now, deal with the heart ache once and move on otherwise shes going to break your heart over and over again.

8. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg New Member

Too much info, this is a public forum and while you might be happy sharing is she?

oh and as ozstrike said, enough with the crazies

/hypocrisy

9. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Dude, seriously, she's a nut job, dump her and run.

Reason 1: She has no idea what she wants and is leeching of everyone trying to find that out.
    Reason 2: She had unprotected sex and didn't immdiately go to a clinic to get tested/morning after pill, meaning she's so stupid and immature you don't want her in your life anyway.

Seriously, I've known people like this, they only care about themselves and will happily screw everybody they can over in order to try to make some meaning out of their life. She's needy and pathetic and the very least you should do is end it right now. Harsh maybe, but she owes you nothing. Look after no. 1 first.

10. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

dude, are you sure you are 24? Grow up, stand tall, and stop being played. She still wants to see the other guy? Fine, then she doesn't see you. The end.

And indeed, way too much info on the inner plumbing.

11. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

Your 24 and she is 18, wasn't ever likely to go anywhere.

12. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Unless you want to be her emotional crutch while she plays you like a three string fiddle.

13. myth

myth New Member

:waah:

"Fwd: U got the truth i had sex wit T 4 comfort and cuz i felt sexy"

14. Burnout21

Burnout21 Is the daddy!

Dude, first post has a little too much info for a family forum in my view...

5 months relationship isn't that long to cause alot of problems, at least you've not been out of the loop for too long. I would hate to think about dating right now, its been 4 years and counting since i last did that!

She got a sister, or hell a single mum?

15. myth

myth New Member

her sister is 12 but shes the same size and build. Maybe shes a half inch taller actually. :eyebrow: Her mother has a BF

So uh.. Would you like her #? :duh:

16. ChromeX

ChromeX Active Member

Huh?! Have we been reading the same story here? It was the girl who cheated on the guy.

Either way just dump the bitch myth, she's clearly screwed in the head and doesnt mind playing you one bit. Dont take anyone of that love nonsense off her, if she did love you she wouldn't have done any of what she did.

EDIT: "She lost her last BF of 2 years (my best friend) because she was selfish and not caring at all. I hope she changes her ways with me"

There is so much fail I could point out here, its unbelievable! People DONT CHANGE, the fact she treated your best mate like crap should have been enough to make you think "STAY AWAY" infact why are you even going out with your best friends ex?!

17. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

She sounds like a total drama queen.

18. myth

myth New Member

He hooked me up with her said she would be a good learning experience just don't fall for her. My bad :grr:

19. freedom810

freedom810 Member

Do what id do, block her number, block her email. Block any other form of communication.
    Problem solved. :clap:

20. RinSewand

RinSewand New Member

I'd agree with the cut and run idea that most people have expressed, the main thing keeping you together seems to be you wishing and hoping that she'll change, which although a ncie idea, seems unlikely to happen.

Can we please edit some of the content in the posts so it's family friendly, it's not needed for the understanding of your situation, and it's not really the sort of thing you're ment to be reading at work / uni.

"Intimate stuff happened" is more than enough info, without an actual description of events!

hope things work out though.

RwD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.