1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant My girl cheated!

Discussion in 'General' started by myth, 9 Mar 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myth

myth What's a Dremel?

Sure edit away I'll clean it up but any mod can touch them up ;)

She asked to see me tom. and she is trying to fix us but she told her best fried that were kinda fixed and then she asked well what about T and my girl responded were taking it slow. WTF DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?! T texted her and J asked HIM if he wanted to see her he said sure and she told him in a few days maybe a week. He asked why wait she said her house is a mess :confused:

I feel like this is a trial thing she wants me but shes keeping him as a backup and she still wants to see what she has with him. I think this is all soo sickening I can't take it I need to tell her ho it is. Leave him take me back or I'm gone for good. :wallbash:

2. asphinx

asphinx What's a Dremel?

Slap yourself in the back of the head, keep doing this until you get it.

Last edited: 10 Mar 2009
  3. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

That should be the warning shot to tell you to GTFO of there ASAP.

Why? Because she says she realizes she screwed up (actually, she doesn't), yet she wants to keep hanging out with the person with whom she supposedly ruined her life with. Does that make sense to you? Would you continue to be with someone who's potentially ruined your life? (well actually, you're doing just that by staying with her really..).

Anyways, don't see this as offensive, but seriously, cut your losses, bite the bullet, take the shitstorm, but get out of there.

If you don't do it now, it's going to become harder and harder and harder to do so at a later date and you're going to get even more hurt and potentially lose other aspects of your life over her, and all she'll do is make things worse and then potentially leave you.

You're probably not going to listen and keep going with her though. Love sucks. You need to get one of your best mates to keep you away from her IMO if you're unable to bring yourself to do what is necessary to not screw your life over.

We've pretty much all been down this road bud, as much as you may want to think your situation is different, it's not. Minor details may be the different, but the type of girl is the same, her mentality is the same, and her actions are the same.

She's using you. Wake up and smell the ashes of your relationship. It's over.

Look around you geez, she still wants the other guy yet says she wants to be with you. It's obvious she doens't care that much about you, and if she does, she's very obviously going the wrong way about it. She just wants to have fun, not have a stable relationship that can turn into marriage or what have you. Just get out of there. She's not mature.

Last edited: 9 Mar 2009
  4. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

My god, you are such a mug. Get some self respect and stop letting this bitch yank your heart out, if she really loved you then this thread wouldn't exist.

Grow some balls, tell her to go to hell, find someone that is worth your time.

END OF :thumb:

btw

SHE'S

BLOODY

MENTAL

5. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

ZOMG, like, totally!!!!!11oneone.

Sorry, myth, but I couldn't get further than the second paragraph. This whole thing reads like some tawdry kiss-and-tell article in a grade school newspaper.

Move on, my friend, move on. High school romances are rarely worth writing home about, let alone to the internet at large.

Edit: And how in the world has this thread managed to stay open? There is way too much personal detail being shared here (and way too much text speak for my taste).

-monkey

6. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

Your 24 and you act like this? Seriously you are a complete fool, people like you frustrate me because the truth, the best thing to do is right in front of you if you use just some common sense ; but alas you turn a blind eye to it because it's not what you want to hear.

I mean this in a positive way so perhaps you will learn; I hope the bitch rips your heart out, puts it in a blender and hits "frephey"

You won't learn otherwise.

Dump her fast, clean cut and let life bring other people into it because as long as your with her you have no chance of finding better and by the sounds of her, you have hit the bottom of the barrell so you can only go up now!

10 bucks says you won't listen and regret it.

7. Vhet

Vhet What's a Dremel?

Word. Why does this threat even exist? Also: Waaaay too much information. I doubt a 14 year old on bloody steroids would want to know who came in your girl.

Final word of advice, in my typical dutch style: BURN THE WITCH!:rock:

8. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

I first thought of going against the trend... trying to put myself in her shoes, doing the devils advocate thing, and then something entered my mind, and like a flash of light wrote the next:

DUMP HER AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!!

She has every aspect of a person that will massacre you, your heart, your personality and your life, RUN THE F*** AWAY from her or you will be come a senseless drone, a teddy bear, a soggy shoulder, a coat hanger and a mere shadow of what you were.

Go and search for someone else, you will certainly find someone better than her and then you will thank yourself for it.

IF you do not find someone then thank yourself for not loosing your bloody mind!

IF you stay with her, then you are more blind than the blindest person that can exist (think brain dead blind deaf mute person inside a void room suspended in a perfect vacuum) and accept the path of the dodo.

ps: sorry.:sigh:

9. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

If you take an objective view of this Myth, you've just popped onto the forums to find someone has posted exactly what you have. I bet you'd post the same stuff the rest of us have.

Stop thinking you have a chance with this any more, you keep saying that you think she's keeping T dangling on, but I bet you all he's thinking right now is "Sweet, I got laid.. Wonder if she wants to hook up again soon" The guy's got no emotional or otherwise kind of commitment in this chick.

Whereas you are sitting there like a hopeful little puppy, cell in one hand, computer at the ready waiting for any contact from her at all constantly stewing other all this and trying to think of a way to make it work out so you still get her.

Oh and you don't shag someone for "comfort" you shag someone because bluntly she wanted to get boned, and obviously it really doesn't seem to matter to this girl who the dick belongs to, as long as she can feel like someone at any second, wants her.

In closing she's an attention seeking immature cocktrap who expects the world to fall into place around her. She needs to get a grip. And frankly dude, so do you. Get with someone who you can actually go to a bar with at least.

Besides.. you were told she was a practice chick, should have just sport-fecked her and been done with it.

10. myth

myth What's a Dremel?

Well I got T's number and I got his address :worried: If he knew that she was with me and did it any way I think theres going to be a problem. A man should have more respect then that. If she is pregnant I'm going to flip on him. Again a man should have way more respect then that you don't go all the way and leave a girl and not text her for 2 days. If you don't use protection you don't DO THAT TO A GIRL! :wallbash: I'm not saying its his fault entirely but he disrespected her and me and I am pissed. The guys gone if shes not preg. and were going to take a trip to New Jersey to get away for 2 weeks. If she is her mother may make her get a abortion we don't know yet.

Either way this guys should have known better and showed my girl more respect and not treated her like a piece of meat. Right?

11. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

I want in on this, who's taking scores?

Dude, STOP TALKING.

Good, now answer this question:
    Why are you bothering to open this thread if you are not taking the advice?
    Everyone is telling you to break up. Things will not get better. You are her little slave-toy, and you are accepting it.

Here, let me show you how it's done:
    This is the last thing i'll ever say to you. I'll never visit this thread again. You are a trainwreck, and you need to grow up. Bye, i'm going to go enjoy myself by talking to people who are nice and not total idiots.

12. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Bloody women. Tch. :rolleyes:

13. myth

myth What's a Dremel?

No if she cheats again I will break up with her so happily and I wont be nearly this hurt I'll just be enraged and that I can deal with its easier and it helps me move on. Right now I just feel sick I touch her and I see another guy and I got all these questions. I mean he did it when she didn't want that part and now shes so upset she may hate him for that. IDK I cant ask these questions she wants to put it behind her. This month she ran my cadillac into another car and cheated on her steady BF shes not having a great month lol

14. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

I have to say my mind is boggling slightly that you're annoyed at him for how he treated her, not at her for how she treated you...

That's the attitude i'd expect people to take if they were friends with the girl, not going out with them. Without meaning any disrespect, is the conversation actually going to go:

him: "uhh hi"
    you: "hey, treat my girl better next time you sleep with her, use protection, and make sure you text her straight away afterwards, she's not just someone to sleep with, she's amazing, treat her as such, ohh, and she still seems to want to see you so you better treat her right next time"

like i said, i'm not trying to rub it in, i'm just trying to make you see that perhaps, from many peoples point of view, you're looking at it the wrong way...

I apologise in advance for this image, but it seemed appropriate and made me giggle earlier:
    [​IMG]

I'm in on the 10 bucks too...

*edit* written while you were writing your last post, this is a response to #50, i'd say you were having a worse month though, your gf cheated on you after nearly wrecking your car... *edit*

RwD

15. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
    - The Life of Reason, George Santayana.

16. myth

myth What's a Dremel?

I think the conversation would go some thing like this over the phone first:

Me: Hey Tyler
    T: Uh Hi do I know you?
    Me: You do live at 114 hollow drive yea?
    T: Uh yea...
    Me: Ok just checking. So thats a nice place I like the garden nomes
    T: What?
    Me: BTW is that your room up there with the light still on? I cant make you out real well with the blinds closed
    T: WTF! Who are you!
    Me: I'm J's BF and your ****ing dead!
    T: OMFG Click!

;)

Then I'd jut camp outside his house for a few days in my tinted cady waiting for him to make a move. I think hed get the point :idea: If not...

17. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

You're kidding right..?

Like Xtra said.. if you're not going to listen and be thick, why open this thread?

I'm sorry for you, but I only see this as going wrong, including this thread.

Have fun with your relationship, if it goes tits up, you'll have no-one but yourself to blame for being too thick-headed to heed advice and see things for the way they are.

Am not coming back to this thread, you're obviously not listening nor thinking at all.

Btw.. no offense meant.

18. myth

myth What's a Dremel?

No I hear you all I agree with you all as well. But I love her plain and simple I always will she has my heart every broken piece I cant change that :grr:

19. Mr Mario

Mr Mario What's a Dremel?

I would stay clear, at least for a month or so, then you can decide in a less pressured state, if she can't wait a month then theres no point in trying to fix things anyway.

20. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

You're a fool, end of. She's clearly using you, and quite possibly him as well. Given what she's done so far I'm amazed you believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.